- Breakfast included
This hotel is in desperate need of some serious remodeling!!!! The rooms are tiny, the bathrooms are dated and have rusty ceilings. I was shocked that this hotel being a Hyatt, which I have stayed in many was this outdated. They need to seriously look into investing more money into getting new carpet, new mattresses and pillows throughout. I would much rather spend more money on a hotel room if the bed & pillows are comfortable, are spacious, and are updated. If you want to stay in a modern, clean, comfortable and spacious hotel room look elsewhere.
California is always one of my favorite places to visit. Being a Houston Texas native it’s definitely a nice change of climate. The staff was amazing. Made me feel welcomed the moment I walked in. Service was great. Room was clean. View was great too from the southern tower. Definitely will be staying again.
Thank you for your 5 Star Review of our hotel! We love that you encountered our friendly staff throughout your stay. We hope you'll come visit again soon!
I love the grand beds also the food is fantastic they have a Starbucks on site
And they are extremely courteous hotel is very clean and modern is on a great location easy acces to beach under 20 minutes and airport on 45
We really appreciate your feedback & hope you return soon!
I stayed here for 4 nights in September for a work conference. I am not typically over critical of hotels unless I feel it is necessary such as this hotel. Below are my pros and cons:
1. Proximity to John Wayne Airport, Newport Beach and Laguna Beach - all within a 30 minute drive.
2. Gym - nice, clean gym with good equipment and cold towels.
3. Staff - everyone (including front desk, restaurants and house keeping) were extremely friendly and helpful.
1. Food - its terrible. I could not wait to leave and have healthy decent food. Because I was here for a conference I did not have time to venture elsewhere for food so had to eat my meals here. Just terrible. I was grateful for a better meal at the airport.
2. Room - dated and not completely clean. There were dirt stains on the headboard and dresser which made me believe there were likely other unclear areas, stains on the rug, the bathroom needs a complete overall (they simply slapped a nice countertop in old bathroom). I had to go buy my own hairdryer because the hotel hairdryer was so dirty.
3. Pool areas unclean. I was out at the pool one morning around 9am and there were still dirty glasses half full of drinks laying around from the night before.
I would not stay here again unless I had to for a conference and I, in fact, in my conference survey said I thought the accommodations were poor and they should choose another location next time.