We were going to camp, but this weekend the campsite was closed due to a storm, so we'd no option but to book a motel. This one was $110/night. Not expensive, but definitely not even worth half the price. The coffee maker was broken, the toilet was broken, the bedside lamp was 3 prong, so we couldn't plug it into the wall. The carpets were filthy. The bathroom shower was dirty, rusty and it took 10 minutes for the water to warm up (feel guilty bout that). The microwave hadn't been cleaned and the fridge light was broken. I should have slept on top of the bed, coz I still feel a bit itchy from the whole experience. Oh and the room stank of smoke.