All reviews tub toilet water polo tournament marriott chain waffles swimming pool is the breakfast area desk area top floor wine and beer exercise room breakfast buffet visiting family the ac unit an early flight san francisco clean hotel staff was friendly
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I stay in Fresno once a month for business and I always look for Marriott properties. This hotel met my expectations, the bed is comfortable, room is clean and there’s a CVS within walking distance. All hotels in the Fresno area seem expensive to me but this one is a little more reasonable. No parking fee. I haven’t eaten at the hotel or used the pool.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Ashley W, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Calb797,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We wish you would have taken some time to indulge in our complimentary full hot breakfast during your stay. Our breakfast is served with oatmeal, eggs, sausage/bacon, ham, cheese, pastries, cereal, and fresh fruit. Our guests find it to be a great added value at no extra cost. Our location also offers complimentary wifi and we have one of the best and accommodating staffs in the industry. The Springhill Suites Fresno is located just off highway 41 which makes it easy and convenient to travel around town and to the 3 national parks (Kings Canyon, Sequoia, and Yosemite). We hope you had time to explore some of these areas as well. Again thank you for your kind review and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to Fresno.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We flew into LAX and drove to Fresno and stayed over-night here. it cost us $162.59 for a thursday night. The hotel was nice pretty much what you see in the photos already provided, no issue, it was clean ( as I always bring my black light with me) lots of room. didn't really pay too much attention as we got in late, just wanted to eat our KFC and hit the bed as we wanted to get up early and head to Yosemite Valley which was projected to be about a 2 hour drive from here. had a mini frigerator and a microwave.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
WestCoastHotelMngmnt, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are delighted you stayed with on your way to Yosemite. Next time you are in the area, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I was not sure what to expect staying in a 3 Star in Fresno...and I had never stayed in this Marriott chain. This was a clean, comfortable and friendly property also...near a CVS! I recommended this place to my sister for when she comes down and I’ll stay here again as well.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
WestCoastHotelMngmnt, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for giving the SpringHill Suites Fresno five stars! We are delighted that we exceeded your expectations. Next time you are in the area, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Completely adequate place to rest after getting in from a long flight from the East Coast. Clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff was friendly. I cannot comment on the complimentary breakfast because we did not eat. But everything else was fine.

Stayed: December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so glad that we could provide a place to rest after your long journey. Next time you are in Fresno, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Firstly, being Marriott Rewards Gold member receives no recognition at this property. The room is just a typical room with nothing special. I watched this property get built and, therefore, I'm baffled by the old tub & toilet. Showering was difficult due to rapid changes in water pressure & temperature. Slamming doors down hallway was very disruptive to sleep. I'm guessing this property is owned by a small operator & they've been cheap with construction quality. Lastly, there were empty coffee urns at 8:30 AM. I won't stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Ashley W, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Steven C,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
Our staff work very hard to ensure that all of our guest have a memorable experience. Please except our sincere apology for the noise and water issues you experienced during your stay. We will be sharing this with our staff to ensure that these are isolated issues.
We hope you had the chance to visit some of the National Parks while you were in town. Our Property sits right of Highway 41 which is near Sequoia, Kings Canyon and Yosemite National Park.
Thank you again for reviewing our property, we hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to Fresno