“Dated but a great stay”

Piccadilly Inn Airport
Ranked #22 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Super dated hotel but perfectly pleasant and very comfy. This was a great place for us to stay – we'd travelled from Yosemite National Park on our way to Sequoia National Park the next day. There was a fridge in the room, a good bed, his and hers sinks, a two headed shower which was different – I've never seen that before in a hotel! The complimentary in-room coffee was tasty and very welcome for our early start. There wasn't a hot tub which was a shame but other than that, we were very happy with the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I enjoyed my stay. Great staff, nice room, good food and bar. No noticeable noise from the Airport, but I had a ground floor room with children jumping around in the room upstairs and that was loud. No ice in the ice machine - non functioning soft drink machine. Other than that, everything was fine, and I am looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I am going to give what seems like a bad review, however I would stay here again and recommend you stay here.

You should stay here because of the price and the location. It is literally walking distance from the airport. It is so conveniently located, and the price is good, which make this pretty much a great stay. Also the employees were great.

Here is the bad. There were extremely loud neighbors on both nights I was here. I woke up various times. Now I understand that this is not necessarily the hotel's fault, that is why they still get a pretty good score from me. The hotel could use some remodeling, it isn't exactly up to date or new. Also, I think they should offer free coffee in the lobby. Yes there is a machine in the room, but who really wants to make a small pot in their room using sink water? It would an inexpensive way to make your customers happy by offering coffee in the morning.

If you are looking for a dream vacation in Fresno, maybe don't stay here. If you just need a place to stay, absolutely stay here. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Stephanie L, Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you for taking your time for posting this review. We apologize for the disturbance next to you, Our goal to ensure all guests have a good nights rest. We will certainly look into the recommendation regarding very early morning coffee.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I checked in the night before a VERY early flight. I honestly wasn't expecting much more than a bed. Hoped it would be comfortable, but I was only going to be in it for 4 hours. I was SO pleasantly surprised! First, the room itself was very clean, very large, and overlooked a lovely courtyard. The restaurant in the hotel was exceptional (for hotel restaurants!) and they had a great selection of well-priced meals. I have read that some of the older review say the rooms were "dated" - well, not mine! Maybe they are remodeling? All I know is that I had a very up-to-date room with a little desk, a huge TV, and one of the coziest beds I've run across in a hotel. Definitely will stay again.

Room Tip: See if you can get a room on the courtyard - lovely little patio/balconey.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are pleased that you had a great night sleep, and I will certainly pass along the incredible compliment to our restaurant staff. We look forward to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very Friendly staff, nice Restaurant on property for Breakfast and Dinner. the room was very clean and large. the Property is a little dated but has been maintained well.
Great location for park and fly. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brianbH867XS

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit with us.