All reviews big bathroom would stay here again nice pool plenty of parking iron convenience
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We chose to stay here when we visited a friend in Fresno. It was a decent hotel. There was a sense of security when you needed your room key to enter, pretty much any door on the premises. Our room was a good size with 2 king beds. It had a pretty big bathroom which included a hair dryer, iron/ironing board, cable TV. The only unpleasant issue was the floor area near the wall skirtings where the desk was located... it was slightly dusty. It was obvious that the maid overlooked that area when she cleaned the room. There was free continental breakfast in the mornings with several breakfast items that included pastries, bagels, toast, juice, coffee, cereal, sausages, eggs and fruits.

All in all, my hubby and I were very pleased with this hotel. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a good place to crash but the three stars seem awfully generous. Our table was wobbly and could not be used. The toilet was also wobbly and frightening to sit on. The walls were paper thin and we could hear everything. The continental breakfast was terrible with toast being the main attraction. Check in was efficient but the front office doesn’t pick up when you call. The location is convenient and close to good restaurants.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This was the worst hotel ever very nasty and own was very rude all he had to say that he does not run a 5 star hotel the pool is very unsanitary don’t not stay at this place .
They rented out the hall and didn’t let us know 11pm the noise was so loud I called down to complain but didn’t get nowhere with front desk just a nasty attitude make sure you check out the room before you pay for it they wouldn’t give us a refund . STAY AWAY I was there May 19 2018

Room Tip: There are no good rooms
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here. Rooms are dirty; there is no security; and they require $100 deposit in case of room damage! We would’ve been better off sleeping in our rental Navigator!
Additionally, a/c vents so filthy no air comes through. Maintenance has been avoided for years! Beds and pillow (as in one) are lumpy!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2018

We stayed here for a graduation. We checked into our room and the bathroom sink had part missing and the water went right on the floor. We called for someone to come. Nobody came that night. In the morning we called and after three attempts they finally sent the owners brother we were told. They could not fix it they needed more parts back in hour. When they came back they knocked once and walked in while I was dressing for the graduation. I had to continue getting ready while they took over my bathroom. I am not sure how the hotel maids could have cleaned this room with the sink that didn’t work. We had to wash our hands and brush our teeth in the bathtub. They caused us to be late for graduation. I would NEVER stay here again. The manager is rude and said that’s life. The exercise room is a joke the television was hanging off the wall.

Room Tip: Don’t stay here
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple