See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Here's the short story:
We booked this inexpensive hotel as a stopover between LA and Napa Valley. Arrived just after midnight and the room we walked into was a disaster; it hadn't been cleaned. The floor was full of debris, hair and grime on the toilet, the shower curtain half hung off the curtain rod and there were dead bugs on the floor of the bathroom...not to mention the fire alarm chirped every 30 seconds due to NO BATTERY.
I called the front desk to get a new room and they said they'd send security with new keys. 20 minutes later I called to see what was going on and 5 minutes after that the guy shows up. He takes me to another room that was equally as dirty and had broken jewelry under the covers of the bed.
The third room we got was barely passable, but by this time it was almost 2am so I accepted it...against my gut feeling to go to another hotel because I was exhausted.
And that's not the worst part. At 6:45am I received a call from the front desk that my car had been broken into.
The rear drivers side window was smashed in and a bag was stolen (same with the car next to mine).
The hotel did NOT call the police. The hotel did NOT take any responsibility for their lack of security in a gated hotel parking lot. The hotel did NOT notify us in advance that the security camera in the area near our room was not working and they have no video surveillance there.
And, as of right now, the hotel IS NOT refunding my money!!!!!!

To top it all off, during the whole experience the assistant manager was entirely rude to me.

Never, ever, EVER stay at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EffortlessAlpha
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Our first room wasn't clean. Second room got ants crawling around mini refrigerator. Third room, carpet got huge stained. Bedsheets and cover still got stained. Very disappointed. I regret ever booking at this place. Will never come back again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2017

The only reason we booked this hotel is our first choice was booked and something must have been happening in Fresno this weekend because all the hotels I called were booked.

I should have known something was up when at the registration we were told that there was a $100.00 security deposit locked onto our card. "Oh but it'll be returned when you check out, no problem!"

We get to the room; there was low lighting levels due to CFLs being used in the fixtures, and one of the bed lights was burned out. In the bath it took 7 minutes for the hot water to show up in the sink with the flow being restricted due to an apparent clogged outlet screen. The drain stopper handle was missing from back of the sink fixture so we had no way to properly stop up the sink drain. The toilet had to be flushed twice to completely clear the bowl after use. The tub was far from being clean like it should have been. At least the drains were not backing up. Wallpaper was peeling from the wall above the toilet.

I called the desk to get the sink drain and the light bulb fixed and was told it would be an hour wait. I informed the desk person we had to leave and could not wait. She assured me they would enter the room to fix the items while we were gone.

At 11:00pm we returned and found NONE of the work had been done. When I called the desk I was told it would be another half to three quarters of an hour to repair the things. I said forget it at that point as we were tired.

We got up, did our things to get ready for the day and I go to fix a cup of coffee. I got a whole teaspoon of coffee in the cup and it shut off after 5 minutes of trying to drip a cup.

Needless to say we will NOT be returning.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2017

This was a terrible hotel. Booked it because it was a cheap place to sleep before catching an early flight out but it wasn't even worth what we paid for all the trouble it was. They put us in a freezing room with a tiny space heater (that wasn't even on when we arrived) because the heat was not working in the room. The worse part is that we found this out when we got to the room and saw the space heater, not at the desk when we checked in. No warning, no apology, no offer to help or fix anything; just a nasty surprise. Had to call in maintenance late at night and they couldn't help at all. Went back to the front desk to ask about this situation and they were unwilling to move us or help mitigate this crappy room in any way. Wouldn't stay here again if I was paid to. Outside of the heat and staff issue its just not a well kept or clean hotel. Very disappointing waste of money.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We had a nice stay at the park Inn. There was a very friendly service at the lobby. The room was clean and very spacious. We had everything we needed. Near the Inn were shops, restaurants and gasstations. It is also very close to the highway. Great.

Stayed: December 2016