US$112
  • Pool
US$101
US$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$84
US$74
Hotels.com
US$93
US$61
All reviewstypical courtyardcourtyard propertyshaw avetrader joesquiet hotellobby areasequoia and kings canyonovernight staychecking inexercise roomcheck in was easythe wi finight's sleepbed was comfortableone night staywould definitely stay here againdecent hotel
Reviewed 26 August 2017

The beds are comfortable and the staff is very friendly. However, the hotel is old. The bathrooms need a complete remodel and so do the ceilings. New drapes would also be nice. They do have a restaurant that does do a fairly good job. Most courtyards do not have this nice of a restaurant. The hotel was surprisingly quiet but I did ask to be on the non freeway side.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Chiili
Pam P, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Greetings Chiili
Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding our beds and our staff.
We also appreciate your feedback about the hotel. I am sorry we were not able to meet
your expectations but I do hope that if you are ever in our area again you will give us another try.

Sincerely
Pam P

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I stayed at this Marriot Property since I was road tripping across California and needed a place to rest my head.
Upon check in I asked for a room upgrade and the young lady at reception said “This is not a Hilton, and besides you’re only a silver elite member”. I felt offended but I let it go since I was tired.

The hotel room was clean and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The décor seemed a bit dated but I didn’t mind this. One thing I enjoy about the Marriot Brand is that they always deliver consistency, you know what you’re going to get before you get there. The hotel does not include breakfast which was a bummer but luckily for you there’s a Starbucks 2 minutes by car!

Great stay, and yes I would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Julee M, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Good Afternoon Andres E.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with regard to your experience while visiting our property. Your optimism is greatly appreciated. I will certainly share your feedback with our team.
I am hoping that you could contact me in order to identify some areas in which we may look to improve. Please contact me with the information below.
We look forward to you staying with us again.

Robert Johnson,
Robert.c.johnson2@Marriott.com

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I spent a night at this Courtyard the night before flying out of Fresno. It is about fifteen minutes away from the airport. There are plenty of shops, restaurants and attractions nearby. Unlike other reviewers, I felt completely safe in the area. However the best attribute of this hotel was that is was super quiet. I appreciate a good night's sleep and quiet is the key.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We stayed here one night on our way to a friend's wedding in Yosemite. The hotel is one of the few Marriott branded options in Fresno, and was the only one with Marriott awards available when we were traveling, so it met our selection criteria.

As a Courtyard, the hotel looks like every other Courtyard property. It is uncanny how similarly Courtyard properties resemble one another. If you like that sort of thing, it will not disappoint.

Our (upgraded) room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The air conditioning in our bedroom was working but wasn't especially strong. If we had been staying more than one night, I probably would have asked to switch rooms.

If you're just passing through, this Courtyard is probably perfect. If you're in town for work or more than one night, there's a SpringHill Suites a little further up the highway that I would recommend instead.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Great experience at this Courtyard property. Typical Courtyard set up I have seen in other cities. Beautiful grounds and well kept spaces both inside and out. Rooms were clean and ready upon arrival. The room was also very spacious and boasts a living room and fully supplied kitchenette. This location is close in proximity to restaurants, Trader Joes, Target etc for any incidental needs you may have during your stay. you can even grill outside in the common area next to the pool if you wish. Rooms have good noise proofing, I was on the bottom floor right next to the pool and couldn't hear the kids splashing and playing at all. Had I not looked out the window I never would have known they were there. Great front desk service - all staff are very welcoming and accommodating. Thanks for a great stay Marriott!

Stayed: April 2017