“Highly Recommended!”

Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed 6 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Wishing I had spent more money. I usually stay in higher end hotels but decided this hotel looked decent so I could save a few dollars. Not worth it. I turned the A/C on and my daughter and I left to go to a concert. Came back to the hotel at almost midnight to find the room was still stuffy. My daughter fell fast asleep when we returned to the room so I didn't want to call for a maintenance technician and have to wait up. I also didn't want to have to move rooms in the middle of the night. So I just suffered through the night, sweating. Needless to say, I didn't get any sleep.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuinta-Riverpark, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We truly appreciate it. This is not the experience we want you to have when staying at our hotel. We would have been more then happy to take a quick look at the unit if you would have given us the opportunity; someone is at the Front Desk 24 hours a day in case any problems such as these arise. I am truly sorry that we could not get this issue fixed for you during your stay. We have had the A/C looked at and repaired. I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you we are capable of better. Thank you again for your time and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel looks yo have been recently renovated. Room was very clean, beds were comfortable. Pet friendly always a plus as we travel with our small dog. The staff was friendly. Easy to get to and lots if dinner choices nearby. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is a really great La Quinta! Location was central to where I needed to go. Very clean and staff was welcoming.
Will stay here again! The rooms were very quite, clean and comfortable. The parking was safe and had plenty of spaces.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Fresno seems to be trying to up their game. This is a nice, clean hotel that, like every other place in Fresno is right next to a Freeway. If you must stay in Fresno this is an excellent option. Close to some very good restaurants at Palm and Herndon. Also, there is a jogging track nearby.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business