All reviews front desk room was clean convenient location guest laundry king suite bathroom door breakfast was delicious freeway side fitness center an upgrade scrambled eggs business center felt safe would stay here again staff was friendly easy access free breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We are so grateful for Patrick M, Lydia, and Chris! This team seamlessly corrected an error I had made for our booking dates. Our home was not habitable due to plumbing and flooding issues. The moment we stepped through the doors we were welcomed. I was a mess but this team together made sure we were rescued, literally! Thank you for being our ark from the flood, all of our comfort was met and we could rest!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Front D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank You for your recent stay with us. We where very happy to assist you with all of your needs. Thank You for your wonderful compliments. We truly appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

On the first night of staying in this hotel, we were 1 of 4 car break-ins. the hoodlum broke the windows out on all the cars, we lost about $1500 or so in theft. What a mess. Took clothing of 3 little kids & parents. But I think the worst was the attitude of the staff at front counter. They could have cared less! One of the employees told me that this has happened often. I responded "you have a obligation to tell your guest". I was parked in their lot. I will never stay in a Holiday Inn again. I was so angry at the assistant manager & front desk I could have screamed. You would think that compassion should be priority #1.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Candy S

On behalf of everyone at The Holiday Inn Express River Park, I want to apologize for the poor and inadequate service that you received from us. This situation is certainly unusual and we are really sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused.If there is anything I can be assistance to please reach out to the the hotel.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

On my first stay a few months ago I was only a basic IHG member. Miranda the receptionist thanked me for my loyalty and upgraded me to a larger room with a mini kitchen. The wet bar is priceless on a longer stay; the sink is great to wash some veggies and fruits, and the counter space is big enough to toss a salad. The Keurig coffee maker is a nice addition.
I have been staying at this hotel on by business trips to Fresno for the past few months.
The decoratios of the rooms are not too worn, and housekeeping keeps the rooms clean.
I cannot comment on breakfast; I have coffee and fruit in the room.
I have not have any major problems yet, but the staff always seem to be kind and helpful.
The only "con"; The fitness center could be bigger and better equipped

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank tigrris

Thank You for your recent stay and taking the time to share your experience. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Awful place! Paper thin walls. Overpriced. This is apparently the “nice” place to stay in Fresno. Don’t fall for it. I checked in and asked if they had a wine opener and the response was that a guest had not returned “it”. No comment. Went to the hotel across the street which had one. Thank God. Avoid this place at all costs .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Stacy D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize for the experience you had with us. This is not a normal experience. I have spoken with the responsible party to ensure a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is your normal Holiday Inn Express. The staff was friendly. Our room was clean. Although, it did seem smaller than normal. The breakfast included cinnamon rolls, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, etc. This hotel is right next to the highway, so you will hear a little of the traffic, but not too bad.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank You for your recent stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed the breakfast and welcoming staff. We hope to see you again soon.