All reviews front desk room was clean convenient location guest laundry king suite bathroom door breakfast was delicious freeway side fitness center scrambled eggs business center comfortable stay felt safe staff was friendly easy access free breakfast yogurt
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Front desk person was slammed. No evidence that help was nearby. On check-in AAA discount was refused because we hadn't reserved in advance.
after showering I notified front desk that the tub was draining poorly with water above my ankles after a 10 minute shower. Nothing was done and my wife had to put up with same problem in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Stacy D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. If you have a moment can you please give me a little more information on your check in and out dates as this will help me investigate further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. Front desk Jessa was fantastic. Upgraded to a queen suite. Room was in good shape and all was good. Breakfast was the usual HIEX breakfast. Luckily we had a room in the non freeway side of the hotel. Good location for easy access.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scrufgrove
Management response:Responded 4 October 2017

Thank You for your recent stay with us. I am happy to see you enjoyed your suite upgrade. I have shared your kind words to Jessa our guest service agent. She was thrilled to see your nice comments.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Patrick, the general Manager, went way above and beyond to help me with a defective reservation - despite the property being full. He exemplified what superior customer service should look and feel like. No property is perfect but when the management goes the extra mile to make things right, you know you're in good hands. My new place to stay in Fresno!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank GEORGE O
Management response:Responded 14 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express FRESNO (RIVER PARK) HWY 41.

I Thank You for your wonderful compliments to Patrick our General Manager.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Stacy Dupont
fom.fatca@sethimanagement.com

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were in the area to visit the Sequoia and Yosemite National Parks, and soon realized that Fresno was the best location to stay. The first night we stayed in a bad part of the city, and were thankful we came upon this hotel for the following two nights. Jessa was amazing! She gave us a great rate, and awesome food recommendations. The rooms were super clean and roomy. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a "non freeway" side.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lovetotravel8890
Management response:Responded 17 August 2017

Thank You for staying with us. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I Thank You for your wonderful compliments on Jessa, she appreciated your kind words.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stayed in a room with 2 doubles and a pull out sofa bed, room was clean and modern was very impressed. The hotel had a pool, and guest laundry, the breakfast was great. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank map_bgo
Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future