All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanconvenient locationguest laundryking suitebathroom doorbreakfast was deliciousfreeway sidefitness centeran upgradescrambled eggsbusiness centerfelt safewould stay here againstaff was friendlyeasy accessfree breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stayed in a room with 2 doubles and a pull out sofa bed, room was clean and modern was very impressed. The hotel had a pool, and guest laundry, the breakfast was great. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank map_bgo
Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Stopped here after a long drive through Yosemite. Ideal location close to lots of eateries. Rooms large and clean. Staff helpful. Breakfast is good. Pool area good Excellent value. Recommended stopover or longer

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank madamcholet
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Unorganized. Waited a little too long to get into my room because of some sort of paperwork issue they seemed to be having. I will stay again if I'm passing through however. Overall not a bad place to sleep.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 7 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express FRESNO (RIVER PARK) HWY 41.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have visited this property multiple times this year. Primarily over night stays. Rooms are great, clean and the breakfast served is good. Fruit is fresh, and the hot items are well prepared. I would like to recognize Jess (Front Desk) for her great service. Always smiling, always welcoming, and she does a great job multi tasking, interaction with multiple customers without missing a beat.

Room Tip: None at this time.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 29 July 2017

Thank You for staying with us. I appreciate the wonderful comments. I have shared your nice complements with Jessa. She was very Thankful.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is convenient with easy access to restaurants. The check in was easy and the staff was very friendly and eager to help and welcome all the costumers. We had an issue with the shower and we were promptly moved to another room. The room was a bit hot but we were able to manage. The breakfast was delicious and included omelets, pancakes and fruits. Their pool is not in service until the end of the month so check in with them before booking. I would stay here again if I'm in this area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Thank You for staying with us. I apologize for the issue with the shower. I am pleased we where able to accommodate to another room. We hope to welcome you back when your travels bring you to Fresno.