All reviews front desk room was clean convenient location guest laundry king suite bathroom door breakfast was delicious freeway side fitness center an upgrade scrambled eggs business center felt safe would stay here again staff was friendly easy access free breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Unorganized. Waited a little too long to get into my room because of some sort of paperwork issue they seemed to be having. I will stay again if I'm passing through however. Overall not a bad place to sleep.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 7 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express FRESNO (RIVER PARK) HWY 41.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have visited this property multiple times this year. Primarily over night stays. Rooms are great, clean and the breakfast served is good. Fruit is fresh, and the hot items are well prepared. I would like to recognize Jess (Front Desk) for her great service. Always smiling, always welcoming, and she does a great job multi tasking, interaction with multiple customers without missing a beat.

Room Tip: None at this time.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 29 July 2017

Thank You for staying with us. I appreciate the wonderful comments. I have shared your nice complements with Jessa. She was very Thankful.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is convenient with easy access to restaurants. The check in was easy and the staff was very friendly and eager to help and welcome all the costumers. We had an issue with the shower and we were promptly moved to another room. The room was a bit hot but we were able to manage. The breakfast was delicious and included omelets, pancakes and fruits. Their pool is not in service until the end of the month so check in with them before booking. I would stay here again if I'm in this area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Thank You for staying with us. I apologize for the issue with the shower. I am pleased we where able to accommodate to another room. We hope to welcome you back when your travels bring you to Fresno.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

My son and I stayed here when a family member was in the Hospital.All I can say about Holiday Inn Express & Suites is WOW! Everyone from the Front Desk to Maintenance to Housekeeping exhibited Outstanding Hospitality! Our Room was Clean, Spacious and Very Comfortable! Complimentary WiFi, Free Breakfast were added perks!
We will definitely be back soon!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nancy559925
Management response:Responded 14 June 2017

Thank You for staying at The Holiday Inn Express River Park. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your time with us. I appreciate your kind words. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Lovely clean room
Good sized room
Very comfy bed
Great breakfast
Easy access from Freeway
Friendly receptionist
No electric kettle to make tea
Noisy fridge but service man came very quickly to dis-connect it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Mandy V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank You for staying with us. We hope you enjoyed your stay. I apologize the refrigerator was too loud, I am pleased our staff was able to fix the problem. We hope to welcome you back soon.