All reviews front desk room was clean convenient location guest laundry king suite bathroom door breakfast was delicious freeway side fitness center scrambled eggs business center comfortable stay felt safe staff was friendly easy access free breakfast yogurt
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is convenient with easy access to restaurants. The check in was easy and the staff was very friendly and eager to help and welcome all the costumers. We had an issue with the shower and we were promptly moved to another room. The room was a bit hot but we were able to manage. The breakfast was delicious and included omelets, pancakes and fruits. Their pool is not in service until the end of the month so check in with them before booking. I would stay here again if I'm in this area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Thank You for staying with us. I apologize for the issue with the shower. I am pleased we where able to accommodate to another room. We hope to welcome you back when your travels bring you to Fresno.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

My son and I stayed here when a family member was in the Hospital.All I can say about Holiday Inn Express & Suites is WOW! Everyone from the Front Desk to Maintenance to Housekeeping exhibited Outstanding Hospitality! Our Room was Clean, Spacious and Very Comfortable! Complimentary WiFi, Free Breakfast were added perks!
We will definitely be back soon!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nancy559925
Management response:Responded 14 June 2017

Thank You for staying at The Holiday Inn Express River Park. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your time with us. I appreciate your kind words. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Lovely clean room
Good sized room
Very comfy bed
Great breakfast
Easy access from Freeway
Friendly receptionist
No electric kettle to make tea
Noisy fridge but service man came very quickly to dis-connect it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Mandy V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank You for staying with us. We hope you enjoyed your stay. I apologize the refrigerator was too loud, I am pleased our staff was able to fix the problem. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

So I hit Fresno after MILES of driving through Sequoia/Kings Canyon parks. The hotel I originally had reservation at closed! No fun trying to find a reasonable hotel rate on holiday week. I was exhausted. Stopped at another hotel that was full, they recommended this one. I paid $114 (others were $169+). It is tucked back but overall in a great location. Breakfast had lots of choices.

I did have issues with the design of the room and TV not working (satellite). The bathroom door was positioned awkwardly. Maybe change hinges to the other side? It actually blocked the way and made it difficult. The TV kept losing signal. There is a reset button on back I learned. The automatic response is to bring a new remote. Don't scroll too fast through channels, freaks it out. Wasn't a weather issue. Frustrating. Shower no tub. Limited parking places out front where enter. Say compact but most ignored.

Great location for shopping choices. Near an REI! Stocked up on gear. RIght off HWY 41 - on way to Yosemite.

Room Tip: Parking is biggest issue, "compact" spots out front, most ignore
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Jessica M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you for your review , we appreciate the feed back. Our location is ideal for travelers such as yourself that are going or coming from Yosemite and Sequoia National parks. We are conveniently located right behind the HWY 41 that takes you straight into Yosemite Valley. Our free WiFi and hot breakfast are perfect for those ready to start the day right! Seems you received a great discounted rate compared to the others that were paying more. Aside from the TV needing to be reset , we hope all went well during your stay. Please come back again if ever in the Fresno area

Jessa
Loyalty Champion & Guest Experience Champion

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Had to do a quick stopover in Fresno for a business meeting and decided to stay in this very nice hotel. It is away from the main street and tucked into a corner. Hence, it is located in a quiet neighborhood.

There was only one staff at the front desk but checking in was still a breeze. She was very friendly. It has a small front lobby area but adequate.

The room assigned to us was big. Had 2 queen sized beds! The bathroom was also quick big. I was a bit stumped on how to operate their air conditioning system and the same front desk staff came up to our room to sort it out. Room is large enough for 4 adults.

All amenities were in good working order and condition.

Breakfast had limited offerings but was enough for a good hearty meal to start the day.

All in all a good and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Jessica M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for this wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and was pleased to hear your check in was a breeze and the room was to your liking. Our location is very accommodating for most travelers whether it be for business or leisure. The hot free breakfast is also of of our amenities that is always included in your stay that helps start your day right. Please come back again if ever in the Fresno area.

Jessa M