All reviews nice hotel sausage a hilton honors member highly recommend this hotel cookies complimentary breakfast breakfast was excellent potatoes waffles would stay here again nice stay business trip quiet room clean rooms fresno area fresh fruit a great place to stay
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

My first stay at the Hampton Inn and suites off Fir Ave. In Fresno, CA. Emma my front desk check in is super friendly and very welcoming. Efficent and professional she got me checked in and directed. My room is spacious, very clean and organized. Beds are medium firm, plush bedding and a cozy comforter. The hotel offers free breakfast, and 6pm wine and beer time. No hard cold water to be had in the shower- bathroom goodies by Neutrogena and a very clean bathroom. Im very happy and would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2018

We were not expecting excessive luxury.
We were in Fresno as a stopover with the intention of visiting Yosemite.
Unfortunately the Ferguson fire meant no Yosemite for us. So this was a downer, however this place was such good quality, we decided to book it for another night for our trip back from San Francisco to LA. Much of it comes down to the professionalism and pure friendliness of the staff.

PROS:

Staff:
There was a genuineness to the kind nature of the staff that is rarely experienced at such places. The whole team were so accommodating and helpful when needed, it felt very homely.

Breakfast and Coffee:
I wish all places had the same policy of having coffee available even when breakfast isn't being served. We loved the variety of food and also the variety of seating arrangements. Free cookies was also a great touch!

Cleanliness:
No problems here

Facilities:
The gym was medium sized but well kitted and the pool and hot tub are jus the right size and temperature for the place.

CONS:
Aircon in the room is a little loud. While we just turned it down a notch and managed just fine, it might affect others.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JET8882
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Very friendly people at the desk. Food was up to Hampton Inn Standards. I stayed at this hotel in April 2018 and they had started to upgrade. 4 months later and nothing was done. We stayed in a 1 King bed studio suite w/sofabed. 4th floor. What did we get for $152. per night? See pics below. Also, it was 105* outside in Fresno with heavy "fires" smoke outside. We had to use the AC. The AC had filthy filters. We pulled the comforter out of the duvet cover to lighten up the bedding. Comforter had big urine stains on it. This hotel has gone down hill. This is not up to Hampton quality. I can't even imagine that I am writing about a Hampton in this way as we are HiltonHonors program members, but reality is reality.

Room tip: 4th floor,Northeast side.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Chrissy W, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear JM,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey regarding your past stay with us. Your comments and scores are one of the best tools we have for maintaining the highest level of comfort and service that our guests expect and deserve.

Please allow me to express my sincere apologies. From the nature of your comments, it appears we fell considerably short in our efforts to provide the service and accommodations you have come to expect from Hampton. We value and appreciate your honest and constructive feedback. I assure you your remarks have been shared with the appropriate staff members to ensure the incidents you've described will not happen again. We are currently waiting on a few approvals from Hilton on our remodel. We are hoping to have Hiltons approval by the end of August. Our remodel should be completed early 2019.

Again, I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience and look forward to serving you in the near future with the excellence you have come to expect from Hampton.

Should you have any questions or require additional assistance please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Chrissy Wheeler

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Clean, breakfast included, quiet. Not the best area to get in an out of, but all in all it served it's purpose. The staff was friendly, loved the digital key. Breakfast was good, typical eggs, cereal, bagels, toast, yogurt, good variety.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Stayed here for a couple days across three consecutive weeks for business and I don't have a single complaint. The morning breakfast was loaded with tons of options and the all-day availability of coffee was a blessing! The staff was very friendly. Kids loved the pool and the rooms were spacious and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2018