TownePlace Suites Fresno
Agoda.com
US$71
US$63
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomseparate bedroomsfunky smelloatmealbreakfast is servedcomfortable stayparking lotsweet tomatoestwo nightssitting areacentral locationrooms are niceice machineenjoyed my stayfree breakfastihop
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I come to Fresno 3-4 times a year to see family. I happened upon TownePlace Suites a few years ago. I stay here every visit. They always remember me and welcome me back. And when possible, they upgrade my room, which I appreciate. Stay here....you'll be glad you did!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Used Marriott Rewards for free room(the standard) then they upgraded us for free to the 2 bedrm suite. We have 3 kids <6 and the setup was perfect. Grab and go or whatever it's called was perfect since you have the kitchen in the room.
Location was easy and had other places to eat nearby. Was very quiet even though next to 41.

Also, housekeeping gave tons of coloring stuff to the kids

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Stayed at this hotel while traveling north to Lake Tahoe. It was fine for just a place to sleep. Didn't really like that our room was in a separate building from the lobby. Also the breakfast is offered in the lobby area with limited seating and no tables.
Staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean but small. I would say if you're not spending more than one night, this location is fine.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2011

A friend n I to stay in Fresno for a week n this place made it comfortable. We got the 2 bedroom suite. Most imp. The rooms are CLEAN. Bonus: Each room has its own flat screen TV plus one in the living rm. the beds n pillows r comfy. In the morning there is an awesome "grab n go" free breakfast (fruit, yogurt, toast, hard boiled eggs, cereal, coffee, juice, granola bars, muffins). Close to the freeway n several Restaruants.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 10 October 2011

We didn't mean to stay in Fresno, so we hadn't made prior arrangements, but we called around and found this place and were very happy! Big room, very clean, stylish even. We may have gotten a last minute discount ($99) but felt is was worth that and more. These units have a little kitchen that appears useful enough for light meal prep. But the best part of the stay was a complimentary breakfast, where you pick up items in the lobby and bring them back to the room. Unlike many such breakfasts, this had everything you could think of that did not involve cooking- including a toaster for bread and bagels. Excellent food and room!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple