All reviews double tree cookies front desk great hotel diamond member business trip room was clean excellent stay breakfast buffet great room would stay again first floor easy access fresno area parking lot lobby atrium
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff and cleanliness are nice enough. Unfortunately, the train horns every 45-minutes make it impossible for me to sleep. It's 2:52am on Tuesday, November 7, 2017 and I'm in room 309... elevator side.

I won't stay here again. There are plenty of similar hotels that are about 7-miles north, up HWY-41. Closer to food, entertainment and shopping.

It is literally a wasteland around this hotel. Streetlights are off/broken and every establishment has security fences around it. Hopefully, I will have all my windows of my car when I check out in a couple of hours...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeremy M
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

We do apologize you did not enjoy your recent stay. For guests that are sensitive to exterior noises, we do offer ear plugs on request. We do know that guests have a choice in hotels and we do our very best to provide amazing accommodations with the best staff providing the highest standards of service in Fresno.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Check-in was easy and it’s a nice lobby. Nothing really special. Got to my room and it was the regular doubletree hotel set up. Sitting room and with tv, wet bar, and couches. Then walk into the bedroom past the bathroom which was decent sized. I was there for work and didn’t have a car so ate pretty much every meal there. It was good the Pizza Hut in the hotel is different. Kinda nice, but ya can’t eat pizza more then once a week. The salad bar was good for dinner added to a entree which is nice. There really isn’t much around that area so like I said I ate every meal at the hotel which was fine. The best part is the pool. It’s just the wall needs to be lower to let sun into the area longer so you can enjoy it later. That’s really my only complaint. Otherwise like I said typical doubletree. The staff was nice though the few times I talked to them.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

We hope to see you again on a future visit to Fresno... and we'll do our very best to WOW you! Our goal is not just to meet, but to exceed our guests' expectations.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Hotel was clean and modern. Bar downstairs was pretty cool! Good location for Fresno concerts, plenty of parking. The staff was friendly and courteous and we even got free cookies when we checked in! Felt like a big city fancy hotel in Fresno!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Watch out for the bar service...if busy, avoid a long wait and do a drive to some decent restaurants. Location is rough too because not many restaurants are walkable. Food is decent at the restaurant and the breakfast buffet is better than most Hilton hotels.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

We appreciate your candid feedback, and are pleased that (for the most part) you enjoyed your stay. We will follow up with our Director of Food and Beverage to ensure that our service, no matter how many guests are visiting, is prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed October 27 and are diamond members
We were in room 641 it’s on the side facing the sr 41 and train line every 2 hours I heard trains
Ask for room on elevator side to avoid noise
Area is sketchy they have on site security to watch cars but I wouldn’t walk around the area
Dinner was pleasant breakfast a bust we spoke with restaurant mgr to let him know since our breakfast is free as Diamond
Can’t recommend would prefer a safer location

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors Diamond member, you are our most valued guest. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.