“There's got to be better cake donuts nearby”
Review of Manna Donuts

Manna Donuts
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

With donut shops every half mile or so, there's got to be something better, so I'll keep searching. The cake donut here was not very fresh and way too oily.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

The donuts are delicious. The donuts are sort of fluffy, light and not greasy, with thick, flavorful frosting. Now that I think of it, this requires further research. I''ll meet you there tomorrow morning.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I'm not really sure if this is the exact same place we stopped or not. We stopped on Harbor St. near Garden Grove before the Ikea store. We walked in to a really special treat! The cases were full of ymmu goodness! Donuts, muffins, croissants and bagels/// oh my!!! Our lightly toasted bagels and light smear were excellent; the 2 old-fashion donuts tasted like back home and would have only been better if they were still warm from the fryer! Beverages - something for every one! The owner/manager was pleasant, helpful and we enjoyed our visit. I'm thinking we may even head back there tomorrow before heading home for a different selection! And, to top it all off - each of us received complimentary donuts holes (2)! That's how it do it, folks! Good job Manna Donuts!