“Pizza and community”
Review of Lampost Pizza

Lampost Pizza
Ranked #47 of 201 Restaurants in Fountain Valley
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Pizza Restaurant Fountain Valley CA - Best pizza restaurant in Fountain Valley! Family restaurant with pizza, wings, subs, salads, beer, yogurt and more. Our pizza restaurant has a game room for the kids, Sports on TV with 13 HD TVs, including an 80 inch big screen TV, we have NFL Sunday Ticket to watch your favorite NFL football team on Sundays!
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Lamppost pizza supports many causes and gives back. Recently was there to support our volleyball club. Lots of space, kids like the game room. The pizza was good, but the salad needs a little work. Friendly environment!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Big tables, lots of tvs, video games. Good pizza, wings, pitchers/mini kegs of draft. This place is made for large groups and pizza parties. We've spent scores of afternoons here enjoying everything from soccer team parties to NFL games.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

The place was packed after a Travel Ball tournament and Sunday NFL viewing. Surprisingly, the food came out hot and fast. The pizza was OK, a bit doughy for my taste. The meatball sandwich looked awful, as the past sauce looked dried out and old, but the meat was still tasty. They have some cool looking, portable beer kegs that come in tall plastic cylinders. They also have video games for the kids in the backroom. Overall, the experience was acceptable.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Great place to have a get together for family or sports teams. Great pizza and games as well as TVs for every sport you want to watch. Excellent wings and garlic bread.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Whether I'm dining in or taking out, I always get my pizza just the way I like it. Service is great and what I like is every time I call and give them my phone number, they have me on their address book already.
Lamppost Pizza is one of my favorite pizza places I go to quite frequently.
Lots of parking spaces and lots of room to sit down too.
You'll never feel crowded.