“Worth Visiting!”
Review of First Class Pizza

First Class Pizza
Ranked #46 of 208 Restaurants in Fountain Valley
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Very friendly place and good pizza! I have also stopped in just to have a beer at their bar. I was visiting my daughter and her husband in Huntington Beach and discovered this place, almost by accident. Friendly staff and good food at reasonable prices!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

They are very pricey for pizza that is not the best. they have flavor but nothing special. I spent $46 on 2 pizza. I could have gotten 4 pizza at Costco for that price. U have tried them and not need to try them again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Their gluten-free pizza truly is first class, THE best crust I've ever eaten - the people are so nice and so helpful and made us feel as if they were glad we'd come. We were glad and plan to go again within the week.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Thai Chicken Pizza was loaded with toppings. Thick dough. Very filling and habit forming. Both my girlfriend and myself ate more than planned. Stuffed. Tasted great. Great value. Lots of leftovers. Other than Z Pizza, this is the only other pizza place I've found with "Thai" pizza (Z has thin dough, First Class thick dough). This pizza exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Lets just say that we have tried Rocco's, Lamp Post, Amecci's and others, First Class is the best. Pizza is much better if you enjoy on site instead of being delivered. Thick or Thin Crust are both excellent. Family Style Salad is quite large. Sandwiches are also tasty. Fun spot for kids also. Use online discounts. We usually get 1/2 Hawaiian and 1/2 Veggie.