“Great Pizza FV”
Review of First Class Pizza

First Class Pizza
Ranked #46 of 207 Restaurants in Fountain Valley
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Lets just say that we have tried Rocco's, Lamp Post, Amecci's and others, First Class is the best. Pizza is much better if you enjoy on site instead of being delivered. Thick or Thin Crust are both excellent. Family Style Salad is quite large. Sandwiches are also tasty. Fun spot for kids also. Use online discounts. We usually get 1/2 Hawaiian and 1/2 Veggie.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Nice place, but overcrowded during kids sports season. Pizza is nothing special, but they think it is special for the what they charge. Pizza at the price they charge should have valet parking and a better view.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Went here to watch the Warriors/Cavaliers game on recommendation from a friend. Got there and ordered the large "Porker" and a few beers for my friends.
Pizza was done in about 15-20 minutes and it was over-flowing with toppings. This place certainly does not skimp on toppings and the first bite was just jammed with pepperoni, sausage, and meatballs. Besides the whole lot of toppings, the crust had a sweet savory flavor to it.
We go to Lamppost pizza a lot and I can say that First Class pizza is a better pizza.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Really really good pizza here. I have tried the pepperoni and cheese pizzas and they are really good. I am not impressed with the dessert pizza!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Summary: The pizza was just okay. With all the other pizza places around in Fountain Valley, I will look around next time.

Food: The pizza was good. The flavor was fine, but man, the crust was so thick it was like eating on a thick piece of bread. I'm fine with Chicago style (which this wasn't), but this was just like thick doughy bread. Also, the crust at the end seemed to overwhelm the pizzas that we ate (we had 4 that we ordered and they were all like this).

Service: Good (we had take out).

Overall value: Fine, but nothing special.

Would I eat here again: I'll look around for another place next time rather than eat here again.