“Yummy Pizza”

Waterfront Pizza
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Foster City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner with my kids and the pizza was really good and it’s RIGHT on the water and offers seating inside our outside on the deck. Nice family restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We had a late lunch / early supper, all the food was excellent, hot, tasty, and brought out quick. Each meal didn't skimp on quantity either. Nice outdoor seating on the water.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I just loved this place for the quality and large portion of dishes. The food is amazing and the view is excellent. You have a good choice of pizza and Mediterranean food and that too vegetarian. I would certainly visit this place again. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My go-to dish is the falafel pizza. I have never seen this item anywhere, and I have eaten a lot of falafel (look at my screen name) and a lot of pizza. This is a tremendous item. Soooo good that even if I were planning to eat it by myself, I would order an extra-large and eat the rest as left overs. This pizza is in the running for death-row final meal. I realize that the combination sounds odd, but one bite and you will be a convert, if you are like the 95%+ of people whom I have turned on to this treat.

The atmosphere is super-friendly, as you may expect in a family-owned business where you see the owner in the restaurant every time you visit. Excellent service.

There is a nice patio, alongside one of the Foster City canals. Very pleasant to sit outside at lunchtime or any time the weather is decent.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We took out pizzas but went outside to look at the view. A lot of people smoking hookahs outside. A gorgeous view!! They have a lot of Mediterranean dishes. The pizzas were good.

Date of visit: January 2018