“Awesome!”

Silver's at the Wharf
Ranked #14 of 93 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We arrived at about 4pm on a cold and rainy January afternoon. Son had the kids PBJ and wife and I shared the scrumptious cioppino

Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed 3 January 2017

This is a very very expensive restaurant the sea food was way over priced for being right on the coast, I didn't see anything under 20 dollars on the menu but the food was good.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Silver's was one of only a few restaurants open for the holiday, and we were seeking chowder so we stopped by. While the fresh products (fish, prawns) were impeccable, everything else (cocktail sauce, pasta sauces, dressings, sides) seemed canned or stale. My "fresh" vegetables had spots of rot, and were inedible. The chowder itself was gelatinous and mostly potato. The waitress never asked if we wanted another drink, or offered us dessert, simply bringing the check. We'd get the seafood again, but strictly the fresh offerings and only if other shops were closed.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I have eaten here many times and I'm usually satisfied with what I order. I first ordered the clam chowder and it tasted weird. I pin pointed it to dill. When I questioned why dill was in clam chowder, I was informed they always make it with dill, though the cook may have been heavy with it that day. Anyway, I have since looked up clam chowder recipes because I don't recall dill being an ingredient and 'it is' in about 50% of recipes. Anyway, I sent it back and decided to go with the potato broccoli instead. That was very pasty and I didn't eat that either. I ended up with my salad and bread. I really like their ranch dressing and their salads are good. So, given my prior history with this restaurant I only knocked off a star. The server was very good and immediately asked what was going on and fixed it. You can never go wrong with the views.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

The venue itself is in a fabulous location with a breathtaking view. The seafood is fresh and delicious and the staff were friendly. I would definitely eat here again.