All reviews rite aid room was clean fridge and microwave definitely stay here again pets california housekeeper rates coast ocean
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My wife and I stayed in a Jacuzzi tub room for 4 nights a couple weeks ago. Probably the best price we've ever had on a jacuzzi tub room. Our room had been updated and was quite roomy. It is a Motel 6, but we had a nice stay. We like that there is Angelina's restaurant in front and we utilized it three times while we were there. Staff were all pleasant, centrally located, and would definitely stay here again if we come back to Fort Bragg.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My dad and I stayed here as a stop on our way down the coast. It is a motel 6, but having spent the previous 3 nights in other motel 6's along the coast, I thought I had a good idea of what to expect and I was wrong. The room was large, but extremely uninviting. It was also dirty. Used soap was left next to the sink, the mirror on the bathroom door had stuff smeared all over it. The tiles in the bathroom were cracked and broken. It was just not up to the same standards as previous rooms we had been in. However, while the room was run down and dump the staff at this location was absolutely wonderful. They were welcoming and friendly. There is much potential here if the franchise owner would just put some money into room updates.

Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Tannis, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it sounds like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I don't expect much from a Motel 6. I bed to sleep on and a bathroom, We drove over from inland to avoid the smoke from the fires hoping to get a breath of fresh air and cooler temps. It's a busy season in Fort Bragg, CA and it can be difficult to find a room. What we received for the bargain price of $192/nite was a the motel room affixed with the dysfunctional and unsightly furnishings from other rooms to make up what they call room #148. The mattress must be 50 years old, has no functional springs left in it, the dresser top had holes bored into the top like it was previously used as a television stand, the floors were mopped with some sort of tacky glue and the lighting worked when it wanted to...eeek! For a motel chain that wants to make a comeback and continue leaving the "Light On", the Fort Bragg Motel 6 lights have gone out.

Room tip: Avoid Room #148
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This wasn’t exactly a last minute trip, but it was booked 3 weeks in advance. I was completely excited to get the “suite” which had 3 double beds. One bed was in a room and the other 2 were in the main room. I was greeted on arrival after 430 and told that the room wasn’t ready. Ok fine, we can go eat and come back later. To my surprise the bedding had cigarette burns (in a non smoking room), the doors and walls were covered in black hand and food prints, no soap, minimal towels (I have 2 kids let’s be a little more generous then 4 towels) towels were super rough, no tub floor mat so I almost dislocated my sons shoulder preventing him from slipping (and used one towel to prevent my daughter and I from slipping during our showers). There was a table and two chairs, a mini fridge and a microwave. The pool area need serious updating! And it was gross watching a mom let her son openly pee into the pool. No towels for the pool either! Then while in the parking lot I was asked if I wanted to buy drugs.....two different times! So while the price was great, the experience was not. I will not be returning to this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Mrs R, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I want to thank Omie and her staff for helping me with juggling reservations. They have made my evacuation much easier and facilitated all my buisness needs.Hardworking staff and cleaner than next door!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Tara, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.