“Pricey But Good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here with the kids last week on a road trip. Food was good: pizza, salad and soup. Didn’t have drinks and thought the. I’ll was a little high however Service was warm and professional. Seemed like the nicest place in town.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Beer was a 4 out of 5, food was a 3 out of 10. Nice restaurant right off of Main Street. Indoor and outdoor seating is available with a bar area. Food pricing is a bit higher for the area. Most options 15 to 24.00. Pizza Hut's of Woodfire I wish I would have ordered it did look very good. I had shrimp and also a salad. Service was average. We would go back for the beer but probably just sit at the bar.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

My family and I stopped here for lunch while we were in Fort Bragg. We shared a salad, nachos and the garlic waffle fries. The nachos were very fresh, the salad good and the fries amazing. I would definately eat here again.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We enjoyed our stop at North Coast Brewing Company. We had a bit of a wait for a table, which is fine. However, it was a little hard to order a beer while we were waiting.The waitstaff do not seem to prioritize customers that are not seated. There were two people standing there but both said they were unable to help us, which was a little strange. One person was waiting at the bar for a drink, but left after being ignored for 10 minutes. Other than that (and the fact that they close at 8:45???), we had good service (once seated), delicious food, and delicious beer. We especially enjoyed the Red Seal!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had a great dinner here. The fish was outstanding. The atmosphere is family friendly and the service was outstanding. Great place to meet and have great cuisine.