All reviews noyo harbor oatmeal nice view of the harbor path that leads continental breakfast hard boiled eggs room was clean watch the boats partial view great room excellent breakfast short drive sweet rolls garden area housekeeping staff rooms are large first floor
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Check in was good. We were early and room wasn't ready yet but we got the keys and were told it would be ready in 20 minutes. We went exploring town and came back to a nice room. Turned on the Tv and didn't work. Called the desk and a nice guy showed up to fix it, very friendly and didn't quit until it was right. Breakfast was good nothing special. Price was good.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Our room was on the main floor. We overlooked the harbor and the outlet to the ocean. 101 hwy was there but the way the balcony rail was we couldn't see it. I could have sat on the balcony all day - but we had other adventures on our list to do.

Room tip: Get a room that over looks the harbor and has a small view of the ocean.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2018

We spent 2 nights here in a comfortable room overlooking the harbor below - worth paying a little extra for. The room was enormous and the verandah nice to sit out on. Breakfast was OK and the staff very helpful.

Room tip: A harbour view.
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Very clean, quiet, affordable, nice view of Noyo Harbor, good breakfast options, friendly staff. There is noise from the highway and boat traffic in the harbor that was tolerable, did hear the fog horn too. Good place to stay

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I live about 2 hours from Ft Bragg, so I usually take day trips. Since my first visit, I told myself that If I did stay overnight, I wanted to stay at the motel on the north side of the Noyo Harbor Bridge, overlooking the harbor. It exceeded my expectations, from the friendly staff to the deck where I could relax and look down at the harbor. I especially liked the dvd player, where I was able to watch "Humanoids From the Deep," which was filmed down on the harbor. An above average breakfast is included, with offerings like pancakes and biscuits and gravy, plus other offerings. I'm glad I stayed here, and will certainly do it again.

Room tip: Ask for room right on harbor.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo