All reviews noyo harbor oatmeal nice view of the harbor path that leads continental breakfast hard boiled eggs room was clean watch the boats partial view great room excellent breakfast short drive sweet rolls garden area housekeeping staff rooms are large first floor
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Three of us spent one night here and we were very pleased with the room. The sparkling clean bathtub was my first indication that this room would be worth the money. My daughter pointed out the remote control which was particularly clean.

Kudos to the house cleaning staff! Also, kudos to the reservation desk staff.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MarinMinnFoodie
Reviewed 4 July 2016

I stayed here for several nights, and was very pleased with my room. It was clean, well-maintained, and comfortable, and it boasted a lovely bluff-top view overlooking Fort Bragg's harbor on the Noyo River. I found the staff generally friendly and accommodating. The hotel had an appropriately "woodsy" sort of feel that fit in nicely with the fog-soaked, conifer-covered coast of northern California, and helped to rapidly acclimatize one to the area. The rooms could use a wee bit of modernization, as some of the fabric was a bit dingy and faded, but considering the price and situation of competing hotels in the area, I would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. It's an older hotel but it's very well maintained and the room was very clean. The only problem I had was that no one came by to check if we needed any towels or anything. Not sure if that was my fault or not. We had a view out the back at the River and a little world of its own , a fishing Harbor. Was a very relaxing View. They serve waffles and continental breakfast in the morning which was also very nice. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rita E
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I read all the reviews on TripAdvisor and admit I had some mixed feelings about staying here well I was really surprised in a good way at this motel. It is an older well maintained lodge/hotel with a great view and a superb location. I loved that they were eco conscience No styrofoam minimal packaging. Great Breakfast. A Key, yes, a keyed entry

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 20 May 2016

We rented a room with two queen beds, a deck over looking the harbor and a kitchenette. The hotel gives sliding scale discounts for extended stays: We took advantage of the 20% discount by staying for 3 days. We started in room 225 which overlooked the bridge and had very little privacy: When we asked to move to room 235 the staff was very helpful and nice. They made the move very easy. Only draw back was noise from the bridge which is right next to the rooms with kitchenettes, so bring your ear plugs and a fan if you are a light sleeper. There is also a fairly fun and somewhat steep walkway which took us down to the Point Noyo pier and adjacent beach. It was nice to walk to a nice meal at the Mayan Fusion Mexican restaurant. We also took an easy walk to old town Fort Bragg which took about 20 minutes.

Room tip: Room 235 (kitchenette) is the closest to the bridge but gives more privacy.
Date of stay: May 2016