“The most amazing little sandwich shop ”

Cirino's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #40 of 93 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We came back to see Mark. This guy not only makes me laugh but he pours his soul into his creations. He made my two kids a Futternutter sandwich which is peanut butter and marshmallow cream...to die for. I tried the Roast beef on sourdough...and it was amazing. Cute and quaint little shop. Mark makes you feel like you are the king and his creation is meant to please you! A must try if you are in Fort Bragg.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Great selection of cold and hot sandwiches and salads! Friendly owner...made our first trip to Fort Bragg so worth it! Thank you Mark!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Cirino's is a shop owned by one guy who takes every order. The sandwiches do not take that long to make (about 10 minutes) so you could just walk down the road and back and then you're good. Very good sandwiches.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in Cirino's for something to eat under the cherry blossom covered pergola beside the Guest House Museum. Good choices from the menu or CYO combination for a wrap, sandwich or salad. Having had a good experience with the Cubano before, I opted for the Rubino. Lean corned beef, Swiss, Russian-ish dressing on grilled rye came together in a tasty, melty, filling sandwich. The owner made my order quickly and was very social. Good lunch, can't wait to try the veggie sandwich next time. I hope they get dark rye bread one day!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Stopped in here on a recommendation. I ordered a turkey, bacon, avocado and cheese on a potato roll. It was huge! I think I paid about $10, though it was big enough for two meals.