All reviews watch the fishing boats fishing village unique location noyo harbor wharf seals horn balcony silvers ocean bedding
Reviewed 17 October 2018

This place is very hard to find and once you do it is harder to try and check in. No place on site, you have to walk over to the restaurant next door and upstairs to try and check in. It looked like a good place to eat, but I wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We stayed at the Anchor Lodge Motel for our Anniversary. It was a cool little fishing village located right on the harbor. The rooms were clean and perfect for sleeping. We did not spend a lot of time in the room. There were so many other things to do. The restaurant was a plus located right on the property. It was a perfect 2 night stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I cannot day enough about the view from my room. I could have stayed here all day. I saw seals, birds, the ocean, boats coming in and out. A beautiful sunset! Great restaurants in the area. Make sure you get a room with the view of ocean. The restaurant noise above is the only complaint but I would stay again in a heartbeat

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We've been staying here for years whenever we go to Mendocino and I must say the motel looks like it could use a few finishing touches. We have liked this place because you're right on the wharf and you can sit in the room or on the balcony and watch the fishing boats go in and out of the harbor. For some reason, they took out the phones since we were last year which makes it inconvenient if you need to do some business. The furniture could use an upgrade and the bedding as well. Having a microwave makes it convenient to prepare some of your meals if needed. I would stay again just for this unique location.

Room tip: We liked room 20,
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I stopped in Fort Bragg on my way up Highway 1 towards Eureka. I wanted a good sea food meal with some wine, and didn't want to drive afterwards. The Anchor Lodge is right next to Silver's Restaurant and has reasonable rates. It fit the bill perfectly.

Date of stay: May 2018