All reviews watch the fishing boats fishing village unique location noyo harbor wharf seals horn balcony silvers ocean bedding
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We stayed at the Anchor Lodge Motel for our Anniversary. It was a cool little fishing village located right on the harbor. The rooms were clean and perfect for sleeping. We did not spend a lot of time in the room. There were so many other things to do. The restaurant was a plus located right on the property. It was a perfect 2 night stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I cannot day enough about the view from my room. I could have stayed here all day. I saw seals, birds, the ocean, boats coming in and out. A beautiful sunset! Great restaurants in the area. Make sure you get a room with the view of ocean. The restaurant noise above is the only complaint but I would stay again in a heartbeat

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We've been staying here for years whenever we go to Mendocino and I must say the motel looks like it could use a few finishing touches. We have liked this place because you're right on the wharf and you can sit in the room or on the balcony and watch the fishing boats go in and out of the harbor. For some reason, they took out the phones since we were last year which makes it inconvenient if you need to do some business. The furniture could use an upgrade and the bedding as well. Having a microwave makes it convenient to prepare some of your meals if needed. I would stay again just for this unique location.

Room tip: We liked room 20,
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I stopped in Fort Bragg on my way up Highway 1 towards Eureka. I wanted a good sea food meal with some wine, and didn't want to drive afterwards. The Anchor Lodge is right next to Silver's Restaurant and has reasonable rates. It fit the bill perfectly.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Built on Piling out over the water, this place offers very cool, clean, large double rooms with private balcony's at a very reasonable price. The rooms have 60's to 70's decor, a look that I really dig. Check in was a little hectic, trying to find a hotel office. I was misdirected a couple of times, then was told to check in at "Silvers at the Wharf" bar and restaurant which sits above the lodges rooms. After that was settled , everything else went well. I would stay here again and would recommend it to friends as well. Relaxed , laid back, no hassle type staff, this place is a winner!

Date of stay: February 2018