Case Ranch Inn(Forestville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssteam showerrabbitbath saltsrussian river valleywine countryheated floorsfire pitwine pairingmichelin star restaurantcookiesbath barconcierge staffgraham crackersindoor outdoor fireplaceroad noiseturn down servicebarn rooms
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We spent 3 wonderful nights here! The room was immaculate, well designed and spacious. Loved the heated floors in the bathroom. The grounds were beautiful! Blooming flowers everywhere. The concierge staff was very, very helpful in guiding us around what to do and what wineries to go to. We also had dinner at the restaurant and it was worth every penny!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beaune98
Farmhouse Guest... S, Manager at Farmhouse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear beaune98-
Thank you so much for spending time with us here at the Farmhouse Inn. Our aim is for your delight and we're pleased to know that on this occasion we hit our goal! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review. We will look forward to the opportunity to serve you again one day.

Keep in touch-

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I spent a wonderful two days at this Inn at the end of my stay in the bay area. It was a most satisfying and relaxing time. I just wanted some quiet time to wind down at the end of my two week vacation This was the perfect location. Everyone has a wonderful attitude and their motto , come as a guest leave as family, is a testament to the positive and delightful staff. I highly recommend this INN and its SPA services. However, you should review and select the services you'd like to have , so that staffing can be scheduled accordingly. I.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank John J
Farmhouse Guest... S, Manager at Farmhouse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

John,

We're thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax and wind down at the end of your travels. We'll hope to welcome you back soon. As you mentioned, you "leave as family" so keep in touch. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2018

A dear friend helped my husband plan this marvelous surprise 20th Anniversary stay at the Farmhouse Inn. Teresa and Jackson as well as all the staff made our stay delightful. From the first moment it was just a complete luxury. The room we stayed in was a King Deluxe (I think) in the building to the rear of the property, upstairs. It was spacious, quiet, and had a private balcony on which we sat the first night facing the two-sided fireplace. We used the deep, jetted, bathtub as well as the steam shower (especially since we both had head colds!). Every detail in that room felt like a gift... the cashmere throws, the elegant robes, the turn-down service with the gluten-free choc-chip cookies (OMG), the toiletries, the wine fridge, the stocked mini bar (with chevre, tomatillo salsa, fig and olive tapanade, and tomato chutney) and other free munchies (spiced pecans, fresh homemade tortilla chips, crostinis, etc.), we felt pampered beyond belief. And yes, we DID take advantage of the homemade marshmallows and made s'mores by the fire pit on our last night.

I will review the exquisite michelin-starred restaurant in other review, but suffice it to say that the breakfasts we had in the restaurant with Jason, our cheerful breakfast guy, were outstanding. The eggs come from hens on the property, the coffee was perfect, the quiche was heavenly, the oatmeal muffins with fresh berries. So much goodness!

I must add a special note about the spa. I signed up for a 90-minute Herbal Compress and Aromatic Oil Massage with Roberta and can honestly say I have never experienced such a wonderful healing experience. Roberta is clearly a natural healer and I felt completely expansive and cared for in her hands. If you are here and on the fence about whether to take a spa treatment, I have to encourage you. I wish I lived close enough to indulge like this more often than once a year.

We travel often, including overseas and we will absolutely be back to the Farmhouse Inn. This was one of the most wonderful lodging experiences we have ever had.

Room Tip: Choose a room farther from the road if you can.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RQP

RQP,
We are so pleased to hear that we made your 20th Anniversary stay special. Thank you so much for spending your special occasion with us here at the Farmhouse Inn. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review. I have had the pleasure of sharing your comments with the team and celebrating your compliments about Teresa, Jackson, and Roberta; thank you! It means the world to us to hear your praise.

Please don't wait until your next Anniversary to return; we'd love to see you sooner-

With gratitude,

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I've been completely spoiled with the opportunity to stay at the Farmhouse Inn twice. I LOVE this place! The staff is great! The quaint property is beautiful! All the little attentions to detail make it extra special! I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear lovetotravelelmundo-
Thank you for spending time with us and for sharing your feedback with other travelers. As we all know, attention to detail is paramount in the hospitality industry. I'm delighted to learn that on this occasion we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your return!

Best,

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Farmhouse Inn is amazing. From the time we checked in to the time we checked out they took complete care of us. Teresa and the entire team went out of their way to make sure our stay was exceptional. Her recommendations for wineries to visit, local stores and restaurants were perfect.

The Inn is a short distance from town but convenient for anything you want to do in Sonoma. The rooms and grounds are beautiful and immaculate. Our room was large and had a fireplace, steam shower and large soaking tub. The restaurant on property is wonderful. We had breakfast every morning and dinner one evening. The food is fresh and delicious and service is spot on. It is so nice to come back in the evening to cook s'mores and sit by the fire. If s'mores are not your thing there is turn down service with fresh chocolate chip cookies and milk. We really enjoyed sitting outside to look at the stars in the evenings and early mornings.

We have traveled all over the world and can't wait to return to Farmhouse Inn!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dloitaly
Farmhouse Guest... S, Manager at Farmhouse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hello dloitaly,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and kind words. We're delighted that you think we rank among the best that you've experienced in the world! What a wonderful compliment to hear; thank you!

I'm glad to hear that Teresa and the team were helpful and steered you in the right direction to enjoy the best Sonoma County has to offer. Our concierge team takes such pride in providing a memorable experience. I'm happy to learn that on this occasion we exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back one day soon-

Keep in touch,