See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We have been staying at your motel at least once a year or more since the early to mid 90's, so we look forward to staying there each year. The rooms are large and always well kept. All of the staff, from the office to the cleaning staff, are always very polite and helpful. It is close to where my family lives and next to all services (food, shopping, fuel, you name it it is there). No matter what time you go to the front desk for anything, the person in the office is watching the camera monitors, which makes me feel secure about our car or leaving our things in the room while we are gone. It's always our pleasure staying there each year.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Great hotel. Only took off 1 star because they had some homeless people roaming in there, but overall I would definitely recommend this place. Way better experience than our last family trip staying at a different hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I booked a non smoking room for the night prior to my husband’s lung surgery as it was at a hospital some distance from our home. I was told when we arrived that there were no non-smoking rooms availble and that was reservation was non refundable. I will be disputing this with my credit card company.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The place smelled like cigarettes even though I had a non-smoking room. The room was spacious but the bed was uncomfortable and stiff. The room comes with a mini-fridge and a microwave. I stayed here because I had no where else to go and it was one of the cheapest but still overpriced in my opinion. Daytime front desk staff is rude and housekeeping doesn't speak any English which makes it diffulicult to communicate for guests who don't speak Spanish. And the breakfast is literally a mexican pastry with bitter coffee. The website made it seem like they served a whole breakfast with pancakes and eggs but they don't even have a kitchen. Wouldn't reccomend unless you really need a place to sleep. Its pretty noisy at night I heard a woman screaming at 1 in morning, it sounded like the guy she was with was throwing her against the wall. The sounds woke me from my sleep. Wouldn't consider the area safe.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The room is clean and there is not a lot of noise. The price is descent in the area. The person in the night shift is rude luckily you only have to deal with them for check in. ok for last minute. Also the room did smell like smoke even though we requested a non-smoking room. I think the smell just goes thru the vents.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple