All reviewslake natomasutter streethistoric downtownamerican riverthird floorstay there againgreat areaquiet locationwithin walking distancecoffee makerhot tubnice poolbed was comfortablehotel staffweddingtrailsauna
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The location of this hotel is good if you are visiting friends in old town Folsom like we were. It is dated and the room and elevator smelled. The AC was loud. We had gotten back late or would have requested to change rooms. We left out window open a crack to get rid of the musty smell. When I mentioned the loud AC to the staff in the AM the man said "Oh yes, we have rooms that have loud AC" If you are renovating and know this why were we placed in one of these rooms? The pool was nice we cooled off there prior to turning in. We did not eat or drink anything at the restaurant. There is a trail down to the river. If you have time spend some time kayaking, paddle boarding, floating on the river next to the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with quiet AC. Wish I would have known this sooner.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank funmamabear
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel in great spot. Great outdoor pool/spa pool with plenty of sun loungers. Lovely patio area for drinks. Staff are extremely friendly particularly check in staff, breakfast server and maintenance man. Would recommend for a trip to Folsom.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Made my reservations once I received the invitation to the shower. We have stayed at Lake Natoma Inn multiple times and enjoyed the convenience of their location to Old Folsom. They have always been friendly and helpful and this stay was no exception. They always greeted me with a smile. The room was a standard queen, and had lots of room. The on-site restaurant serves a nice breakfast cold buffet or hot buffet or you can order from the menu. Everything was good. Have already made our reservations for our October visit for the wedding.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Patricia85, Director of Sales at Lake Natoma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for your note! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The accomodations are comfortable and reasonably priced. The beds are FIRM. Rooms are not very well soundproffed. Noise from above and outside. View from the backside overlooking wedding facillity and park is quite nice. Convenient to historic old town and wasy commute into sacramento by light rail or car.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the parking lot
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My wife & I stayed here for business. This hotel is located in Old Folsom and just steps away from Lake Natomas. The location is hard to beat and very accessible to Folsom, Orangevale and Citrus Heights. The beds were comfortable and staff were accommodating. We took a quick elevator ride from the parking lot up to Old Town, which is very convenient. I would recommend a stay here, the only item I would correct to make the stay petfect is to provide more bedside power outlets as a convenience to guests.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple