Lake Natoma Inn
US$122
US$110
Courtyard
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$100
GardenInn.com
US$127
Staybridge.com
Larkspur Landing Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$129
Fairfield Inn
US$130
US$120
Residence Inn
  • Pool
All reviewsold townlake natomahistoric downtownsutter streetamerican riverelectric fireplacethird floorgreat areastay there againnice locationwithin walking distancehot tubfamily weddingnice poolcoffee makercomfortable bedfront desk staff
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Made my reservations once I received the invitation to the shower. We have stayed at Lake Natoma Inn multiple times and enjoyed the convenience of their location to Old Folsom. They have always been friendly and helpful and this stay was no exception. They always greeted me with a smile. The room was a standard queen, and had lots of room. The on-site restaurant serves a nice breakfast cold buffet or hot buffet or you can order from the menu. Everything was good. Have already made our reservations for our October visit for the wedding.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Patricia85, Director of Sales at Lake Natoma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for your note! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The accomodations are comfortable and reasonably priced. The beds are FIRM. Rooms are not very well soundproffed. Noise from above and outside. View from the backside overlooking wedding facillity and park is quite nice. Convenient to historic old town and wasy commute into sacramento by light rail or car.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the parking lot
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My wife & I stayed here for business. This hotel is located in Old Folsom and just steps away from Lake Natomas. The location is hard to beat and very accessible to Folsom, Orangevale and Citrus Heights. The beds were comfortable and staff were accommodating. We took a quick elevator ride from the parking lot up to Old Town, which is very convenient. I would recommend a stay here, the only item I would correct to make the stay petfect is to provide more bedside power outlets as a convenience to guests.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stayed one night on a trip to Folsom to attend a gallery opening. The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and clean and the bed very comfortable. Old Town Folsom is a five minute walk from the hotel. I would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I was not expecting such a great hotel. I was pleased with everything. I would stay here again FOR SURE! The bed was comfortable, it's in a great area, the rooms are spacious, the beds were oh, so comfy.

Room Tip: I had a standard two beds....great room