All reviews lake natoma sutter street historic downtown american river third floor stay there again great area coffee pot quiet location within walking distance hot tub nice pool bed was comfortable hotel staff wedding trail sauna
Reviewed 20 August 2017

The accomodations are comfortable and reasonably priced. The beds are FIRM. Rooms are not very well soundproffed. Noise from above and outside. View from the backside overlooking wedding facillity and park is quite nice. Convenient to historic old town and wasy commute into sacramento by light rail or car.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the parking lot
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My wife & I stayed here for business. This hotel is located in Old Folsom and just steps away from Lake Natomas. The location is hard to beat and very accessible to Folsom, Orangevale and Citrus Heights. The beds were comfortable and staff were accommodating. We took a quick elevator ride from the parking lot up to Old Town, which is very convenient. I would recommend a stay here, the only item I would correct to make the stay petfect is to provide more bedside power outlets as a convenience to guests.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stayed one night on a trip to Folsom to attend a gallery opening. The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and clean and the bed very comfortable. Old Town Folsom is a five minute walk from the hotel. I would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I was not expecting such a great hotel. I was pleased with everything. I would stay here again FOR SURE! The bed was comfortable, it's in a great area, the rooms are spacious, the beds were oh, so comfy.

Room Tip: I had a standard two beds....great room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We stayed one night as we were in town for an event. The room was comfortable. It was very hot the weekend we were there, so the AC was on the entire time. The AC was loud as most wall units are. Bed was comfortable, but the pillows were so flat that it was like not having one. Bathroom was cramped, but okay for one night. Easy walk to restaurants in town.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple