“Dining with the cousins”

Scott's Seafood of Folsom
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Seafood of Folsom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 311 Restaurants in Folsom
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Madison
Description: Scott's Seafood Folsom serves the freshest seafood and steaks served by a warm and gracious staff in a comfortable, intimate atmosphere in Folsom, CA.
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We had a reservation for 9 and was seated promptly. The soup and appetizers were delicious. If you like spicy try the crab bisque. The Seafood Sauté was delicious and was portioned nicely. Dessert was Irish coffee and Creme Brûlée, I was not disappointed. Great experience.

2  Thank George R
Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

I'm happy the crab bisque provided the right spice to start, George, and the seafood sauté and creme brûlée completed a wonderful meal. Thank you for joining us! We look forward to your return.

All the best,

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Scott's delivers: the food, the service and the setting are all outstanding. Quite nervous about the move to Sutter Street-here's hoping it's even better in the new digs. I love Christina in the bar; she is my favorite server.

Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

I'll be sure to pass on those compliments to Christina. Thank you so much for the kind words and support! We're looking forward to the move, and we can't wait to see you there.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I have eaten at Scott's Seafood of Folsom for dinner but yessterday I had lunch at the bar with friends and the the food quality was outstanding. I had a light lunch which consisted of a bowl of cream of broccoli soup and warm sourdough bread. Great service at the bar!!!

I'm happy the broccoli soup and sourdough bread could warm up your day. Thanks for spending the afternoon with us! We hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Six of us had dinner here on a Monday evening. We had reservations for an early dinner, and while not crowded, there was a little bit of a wait to be seated (5 minutes, no more). Still once we were seated the service was very good, and so was the food. This seems to me to be the best seafood in the Sacramento area.
It is a very comfortable restaurant,not formal by any means, but a bit more dressy than "casual." I was comfortable in dockers and a collared shirt; I would not have felt appropriately dressed in jeans.
Nice choice of fresh oysters, with a reasonable choice of fish. Those having the special pumpkin soup said it was quite good.There was a decent selection of wine, with several bottles within reach of regular people, so I don't think the mark up was too bad. Overall, the prices were not cheap, but were reasonable for the quality.
One tip: watch out for the entrance to the parking lot. While this has a Greenback Av. address, you actually have to turn off Greenback to get into the lot, and if you fail to make the turn, you'll end up on Madison Av with no way to turn around for awhile. (Those using GPS said they had no problem with this.)
Overall, a very nice dinner and we would certainly return.

Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

I'm pleased the oysters started off your evening with us right, and the perfect wine pairing with your entree followed through. Thank you for dining with us! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

There were 10 of us and all were pleased with the fare, especially those of us who had the Opa. What an awesome fish, beautifully prepared with an outstanding Wasabi sauce. Rice, terrific vegetables... everything was spot on. Service was also excellent.