All reviews available for purchase marriott member pretty standard nail salon front desk staff were very friendly starbucks coffee great shopping limited menu whole foods early check hotel chain location is great would stay here again nice pool king bed business trip great experience
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I appreciate the efforts by the staff to make my trip enjoyable. Thank you Trey, Darla and Yaya, you made impressions of customer service that will last a lifetime. If you are visiting do not be shy to ask for the extras. I recommend getting the breakfast included, makes for an easy morning, versus stressing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Tracy K, General Manager at Courtyard Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thanks for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear your trip was enjoyable! We pride ourselves of our customer relations and are ecstatic to hear the names of the few you came across during your stay made for a memorable experience. We hope to see you again in the near future when there is another trip to Folsom to be made!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Typical Courtyard room, lobby. Comfortable bed, quick check in and friendly service. I appreciated coffee at 5:30 AM as I was working early with East Coast colleagues, the coffee service was a bit slow for coffee at that hour but happy to have it. The hotel is next to Fat’s so good food close by.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Tracy K, General Manager at Courtyard Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a brief review. It is wonderful to hear our surrounding amenities were beneficial for your stay. We look forward for the next opportunity to better serve you during the coffee hours.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

First let me say that I am in Sacramento (rancho Cordova) waiting for my dog who is having surgery here. I am a faithful Marriott member.
Comparing the Marriott in Rancho Cordova where I stayed the night before and this Courtyard, I would definitely chose this one again. Folsom and Rancho are 6 miles apart.
The room at the Marriott and TV were bigger, but they do not offer breakfast and the room was noisy as the hotel is adjacent to the highway.
That being said the courtyard was a few more bucks, but location, location, location. Next to the Pallido. Shopping, entertainment and nail salon near by. Movies with those reclining seats! Pallido nails, best pedicure ever. (Walk in available)
Breakfast was a walk up and order. If you prepay with reservation. You chose from their regular menu, it is limited to 1 hot meal or 2 cold items, per person. Starbucks coffee included, but lattes are extra. I had the French toast with strawberries. It was good. The food is brought to you as you relax in a booth, equipped with its own television. That was a first.
Fun, easy place to stay with ample parking.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Tracy K, General Manager at Courtyard Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are delighted to hear that our location and the amenities that surround our hotel fit your needs! We will be looking forward to your next trip to Folsom with us and thank you again for choosing Courtyard Marriott!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Customer friendly service. Good hotel for short stay. Ideal location near East Bidwell street and Iron Point road. Great shopping malls like Palladio and great restaurants like BJs brewhouse are nearby. No free breakfast.

Room Tip: Easy accessibility to restaurants and shopping. Good location
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank VijayVB
Tracy K, Manager at Courtyard Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out and submit a review for us! We are delighted to here your stay was pleasant and our staff's service was up to par with your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future with your next trip to Folsom!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I travel a ton for business and this was one of the nicest stays with the greatest staff. I won't stay anywhere else when I'm in the area. Very clean and a comfortable place to come back to after a long day. Breakfast staff was especially nice and ready to take care of every one of their guests. Great place.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Tracy K, General Manager at Courtyard Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review of your experience at the Folsom Courtyard by Marriott. We are truly delighted and proud to hear how much you enjoyed the stay with us during your business travels. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Folsom and thank you again for choosing us as your hotel.