All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenlong term stayspent one night hereevery employeewhole foodspeace and quietwe stayed in a two bedroomextended stayspacious roomlocation is greatyogurtbusiness tripnice poolacross the streetbusiness travelerfree breakfast
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I have received a text to notify me of additional charges for damages in the amount of $100.00 from the above stated Marriott property. I have contacted the manager who was not available and therefore I left a message.
Here is the situation, my fiancé is a Quadriplegic 100 % disabled man who lives in a power mobility chair or in bed for most of his life since he broke his neck in a car accident 18 years ago. I reserved a room for us so we could celebrate his 57th birthday at FATS restaurant next door . Unfortunately and most humiliating he accidently had a BM in bed. This was not an intentional or malicious act to damage the sheets or linen of which Marriott has decided the cost of the damage to be $100 . I would like to know where in your policy is it said that for Handicapped people who have accidents in bed have to pay for new linen. Furthermore I did not receive a phone call from the manager informing me of any additional charges instead there is a pending charge only of $78.36 to bank ....however the email states that a total of $278.36 will be charged. I am requesting to speak with a manager on staff who is capable of removing this charge from my stay at Marriott.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Rita M, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing the nature of the accident to our attention. Here at the Residence Inn we try to be as understanding as possible and do everything we can to ensure all our guests feel safe and comfortable. We have reached out to the phone number provided and are looking forward to speaking to you soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We have stayed at this Residence Inn several times and just love it. The staff is super friendly, the property is very clean, and it is a convenient location for the Folsom Outlet Mall and Red Hawk Casino. We always book the two room suite with the living room in-between. It allows for great privacy but also can accommodate the last minute family get-together.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Rita M, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Thank you for spending your holiday with us at the Residence Inn Folsom. We are glad to hear that our room size was perfect for your family to get together in and are looking forward to the next time you and your family come and stay with us.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

This hotel located at very close to other shopping malls and companies.Very good staff at front desk always wishing and receiving customers with smile.Very helpful in guiding to the near by locations and right info for customers at any time.Nice break fast and snacks at evening times.Hotel is very clean and hygienic.This was my second time stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are well maintained
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Rita M, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Folsom. We are glad you felt at home while you were here and we can't wait to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Folsom area.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel, looks kind of old from the outside, but very nice from the inside. Fitness room quite small. rooms are big and comfortable. Breakfast is good (like in any Marriott hotel, but nothing special…).
The beds are the best thing, very very comfortable. Shower is in a bath, personality I don't like it…
Price is slightly expensive in my opinion, but I didn't compare to others.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Rita M, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Folsom and providing us with your feedback. We are happy to see you were able to have a restful nights sleep on our amazing beds, we hope you stay with us again when your travels bring you back t the Folsom area.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We stayed at this Residence Inn to attend a wedding at a winery in Shingle Springs. It's probably my first Residence Inn stay, and I would most likely come back. They do a nice job of making it feel like "home-away-from-home" with a kitchen, living area, etc. I thought the bbq area and fire pit were a nice touch, if you wanted to grill and/or hang out a bit in the evening. Staff was professional and helpful, and sleep quality was good, complete with feather pillows. Some of our group stayed next door at the Courtyard by Marriott, where we enjoyed their Bistro, serving up great fresh salads and sandwiches, and a late-night glass of wine with friends. The best thing about this place, though, is the location. Close-by the freeway for easy access; adjacent to much varied shopping, as well as restaurants and fast food -- pretty much whatever you need. They offered same-day dry cleaning for our wedding wear, which had not fared too well with a long travel experience. All in all, a good, solid place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank PassportEnvyTA
Rita M, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Thank you very much for your review and very kind words. We are glad our location was convenient for you and the rest of the wedding party and our team ensured you were at your home away from home. I hope we get to see you again the next time you are in the Folsom area.