US$135
US$116
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$132
US$126
Hilton Garden Inn Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hampton.com
US$139
US$117
Fairfield Inn
Courtyard Sacramento Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$105
US$120
US$110
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$117
US$107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$99
US$80
All reviewsoutlet mallfull kitchenacross the streethard boiled eggsbagelscontinental breakfastcookiestaco bellmovie theaterdvd playerliving roomwashers and dryerspots and pansparking lotsmall kitchenfront desk clerkbreakfast area
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here for a business trip. I haven’t stayed at a Larkspur facility before and really just booked it for its location. I was so pleased with the room and staff. I was arriving late and called to make sure my room wouldn’t be given away, I spoke to Dayna and she was so pleasant on the phone and assured me it would be alright. When I finally got there I was surprised to find Dayna at the desk, she remembered me from my call, she was so friendly and got us checked right in, so quickly because it was late. Got into the room and it was the cleanest room I’ve stayed in for a long time! I was surprised to find a great little kitchen area, desk, large bathroom and bed. The bed was super comfortable too. Their toiletries were from a company called Fig and Aloe were great quality, the shower was large and bright an excellent way to wake up. We then went down to enjoy the complimentary breakfast, and were happy to find a selection of cereals, bananas, apples, English muffins, bagels, pastries, hard boiled eggs! Not to mention various cream cheese, jams, peanut butters, and wide selection of beverages from coffee to juices including the standards and more and mills including soy! How awesome was that! I will definitely be looking for more of their locations as I travel, they had great prices for all their amenities.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Matt W, Assistant General Manager at Larkspur Landing Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Good morning DeAna! I can't tell you how nice it was to read your review this morning. To receive a five star rating and such kind words starts the day in an amazing way. I really appreciate you mentioning Dayna as she is a truly valuable member of our team. I'll make sure she, as well as our entire team, sees your comments. Also, thank you kindly for mentioning how clean our hotel is. It is something our housekeeping team works very hard to maintain and they will love knowing their hard work is appreciate by loyal guests such as yourself. Please come see us again next time you are in the Folsom area.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Larkspur Landing is a smoke-free hotel in Folsom and offers 84 all-suite quality rooms. There is a business centre with two PC’s & printer, a lounge with large flatscreen TV, and a fitness centre. Complimentary continental breakfast and 24-hours coffee & tea. Staffs are friendly and welcoming.

Our spacious air-conditioning room was elegantly furnished and decorated with desk & chairs, lounge chair, large flatscreen TV & DVD player, wardrobe & safe, a very good twin bed, and a separate bathroom with washbasin, toilet & shower over the bath. The windows can be open and have mosquito screens. Unfortunately the hotel suffer from traffic noise at US-50. The room had a complete kitchen including refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, coffeemaker, cookware, dish-ware & utensils and dishwasher. All was impeccably clean.

Free Wi-Fi Internet and free parking. The free buffet breakfast is ample variety: hard boiled eggs, different bagels, pastries, cheeses, a choice of cereals, fruit, milk, yoghurt, fruit juice, tea & coffee.

The atmosphere in the Larkspur Landing hotel is pleasant and we had an excellent stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Matt W, Assistant General Manager at Larkspur Landing Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hi there Mrs. Piket! Thank you for the lovely rating and review of our hotel via TripAdvisor! We loved having you stay with us while visiting Folsom and I can't thank you enough for your kind words. Your review provides such a welcome narrative of what a stay in the Larkspur Landing Folsom entails. I'm very happy your review and rating are available to our potential future guests. Have a great trip and please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Everything was great the room was clean beautiful and comfortable, what more could you ask for! At 2:00 am we wake up to the fire alarm this has happen before at other hotels but this time it is different the Clerk didn't know how to handle the situation. He silenced the alarm and told people to go back to their rooms, I never saw him leave the desk but he told people that he was sure that there was nothing really wrong. He told us to stop asking questions and just go back in. The fire department had not even goth there. we did not go back in till the fire department gave the all clear. They didn't figure out why, so we felt uneasy and placed what we didn't need in the car. Then again around 3:15 The alarm started again he quickly silenced the alarm again and started sending people back to their rooms. By 3:30am We checked out we didn't feel safe!!! We feel that the staff need more fire safety training so that this doesn't happen again PEOPLES lives are at stake!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Matt W, Assistant General Manager at Larkspur Landing Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hi there Angela! Thank you very much for your rating and review of our hotel. It means so much to me that you still provided us with such positive feedback and a nice rating despite the unfortunate situation that transpired. Safety is of huge importance to us and I apologize immensely if we came across as untrained or ill prepared on what to do. I understand the uneasiness and the feeling that you weren't safe and for that I am truly sorry. In an emergency situation like this, you're absolutely right, we should be knowledgeable, confident and know how to respond. We should instill trust in our guests in times like these. If we make you feel anything but safe, we have not done our jobs. Thank you so much for providing this feedback and please rest assured we all take it very seriously and will address it appropriately. I appreciate you being our guest and I apologize for any lack of rest while being here in our hotel.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Nice facility, comfortable beds and clean place, very personable staff Great location, easy to get to, lots of restaurants, shopping and nightlife!!! Plus it was close to a couple of good breweries!!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings Mark! Thank you so much for this outstanding review and rating of our hotel. You are very kind and I appreciate the sentiment. It makes me proud that you found our hotel to be nice and clean with comfortable beds and a personable team. Also, I'm glad you were able to enjoy the nearby shopping, dining and breweries! Folsom is a neat city and has a ton of great activities. I'm happy you were able to get out and see some of these. Please come see us again Mark, it would be a pleasure to meet you and thank you in person.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I highly recommend Larkspur Landing! I especially was impressed with Alex, who greeted us at the Front Desk with a smile and was very helpful!, and NOT GRUMPY!!!We had a suite with so many amenities, and the rate was LESS than Comfort Suites, Lathrop (which I DO NOT recommend)
Great experience!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Debora! Thank you kindly for your high recommendation as well as this lovely rating of our hotel! We love seeing feedback and shared experiences, so thank you very much for these. I appreciate you giving Alex such positive remarks. He impresses us every day and I'm happy he did the same for you. I'm glad you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer and a rate you felt was fair. This means very much. Have a wonderful day Debora and hopefully we'll see you again soon!