All reviewsfront deskcanadian bacongreat fitness roomplenty of parkingmini barefficient staffseveral times a yearhighly recommend this propertygreat place to staygreat propertyup to dateeasy parkingpleasant staywafflesindoor poolcomfortable hotelenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 5 November 2017

The Folsom Marriott Fairfield Inn is a well-located property of newer construction great staff. I would definitely prefer this over the Rancho Cordova location whenever possible. Very close to the Palladio shopping center an easy access off Highway 50.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Damien R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Nicest Marriott Property in Sacramento Region. We are a new Hotel and take a lot of pride in delivering a memorable experience. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a good lodging value in Folsom, here is the place. Friendly, efficient staff, very comfortable bed, plenty of parking. The breakfast was the standard US motel spread but not bad. The coffee wasn't great. Over all a very good place to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Damien R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our Hotel to be a Great Place to Stay. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Folsom area.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Nicer mid-range hotel off of E. Bidwell St and Iron Point Rd. Very Near US Hwy 50 and near Gateway Mall, several mid-range restaurants, some fast food, Sam's Club, and Costco is a block or so away for Gas.
2 Story hotel, easy parking. Comfortable eating are for your breakfast and it's a pretty good, varied and hearty breakfast with all your self-serve choices. If you go in the indoor pool be prepared to sneeze or catch pneumonia. I jest, but the humidity is high and the dehumidifier or air chiller whatever it is was blasting cold air constantly and noisily. so when you leave the pool, you feel cold, instead of refreshed. Maybe they will actually fix the situation before you visit. Lets hope so. Except for that we had a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: July 2017
Damien R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Folsom area.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Love the location and environment. this Hotel is so clean . The room /bed is cozy.the staff so friendly and accommodating. This is a friendly location and the parking is big and available all the time.It has been close to the places I have to go and attend family gatherings.IF got the chance, I would be back here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Damien R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the Hotel to be Clean and Cozy. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Folsom area.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I have stayed in this hotel, on a few occasions, since it is close to my friend’s house. The hotel itself is kept up very well, and looks like a fairly new hotel.
I checked in on a Thursday evening, and used Marriott Rewards points to book my room. when I arrived at the property, I was greeted by the nicest, employee, Garrett! He was very attentive, and helped me with the check in process. Being a Platinum, I asked if they had any room upgrades, he said that they did, but being fairly new, he wasn't sure exactly how to upgrade the room since I had used points to check in. He quickly called for help, and was eager to learn how to upgrade a room, when a guest uses points! Since I was only staying one night, and leaving early in the morning, I told him not to worry about it, since this was a very short trip, and checked in to another equally fantastic room, the room was very clean, and the bed was very comfortable. It was a matter of 5 minutes, before Garrett knocked on my door, he figured out how to upgrade my room! I loved how eager he was to learn, and to make sure as a customer, I had everything I needed. 2 thumbs up for Garrett!!!

I also wanted to give a shout-out to the employee working the morning breakfast, now I’ve stayed in a ton of Marriott’s and the only thing I ever see from the employees, is adding more food when it gets low. The fabulous employee they had working on Friday morning, came to our table, cleared our dishes, asked if we needed more of anything, etc.

All of these kind gestures went a long way, I definitely recommend staying here for anyone looking for an updated hotel, with clean rooms, and an amazing staff!

I will definitely be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Damien R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you had a Fantastic Stay. We believe we have the best staff around and we are happy you got to experience this first hand. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Folsom area.