“Very Good Food for a Small Town”
Review of Cheese Restaurant

Cheese Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An Italian taste in an upper Galilee atmosphere in Moshav Beit Hilel We offer a rich and tastefull menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner based on the Italian cuisine with influances from the medditerranean.
Reviewed 7 July 2018

My family of 9 dined here after a long day of hiking and rafting. The food was actually very good. The servers were very friendly and gave great recommendations. They, also, were helpful with Gluten Free options.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

As a tour guide, I had an opportunity to bring my guests tonight and our experience was simply perfect.
It started by the very friendly stuff that as you set your foot they give you a feeling that they known you for years, and then the food.
I should actually go one step back to the menu.
It is so friendly and feels as I loved almost everything.
In some restaurants I can see a menu and find some items that I love and some don't.
Here it felt as I like almost everything.
Back to the good itself. Remember we're here for dinner?
All was great. No fails. Won't name the dishes. You will have to come and taste it yourself!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Saturday night dinner with our family (13 seating) it was above expectation.
Qucik & delight service, all dishes were tasty.

Sure gonna visit again if going back to that region.
Highly recomend it.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Very few of the menu items had cheese.
So, my connection between the restaurant and its name has to be on the photo level. Remember what we're asked to say before a picture is taken?
"say cheese" and your smile will last forever.
Important - book beforehand. Friday nights are especially heavily booked.
We booked for early on a Saturday evening and soon found the restaurant fill up.
There is a dirt topped parking area adjacent to the restaurant.
My guess is that one can also park on the road's verge.
From our arrival to departure, the service was excellent. Our seating preferences were taken into account, menu explained in simple terms and no pressure on our decision making time.
Our choice was simple and simply delicious.
Sorry, dear readers, the salad we shared looked so good, that I only remembered to photograph it after taking a serving.
We enjoyed sharing a bread, which may have been called a Foccacia on the menu.
Our main dish was tagliatelle pasta, both my wife and I ordered the same dish and enjoyed thoroughly.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

High qulity food, very tasty dishes.
Good and fast service!
Nice atmosphere.
Very recomended.
We will come back on our next trip to the erea!