“Fabulous breakfast buffet”

Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Fish Camp
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sierra is one of Tenaya's most popular Yosemite restaurants - a spacious and comfortable space surrounding a towering limestone fireplace, offering breakfast and dinner service. Enjoy a cozy fireside dinner with your friends and family, or during the summer months, dine under the stars at Sierra Restaurant's unique outdoor patio complete with blazing fire pit.
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Probably the best breakfast buffet I've ever seen. Open all day, very good dinner selection, food is very good, service very prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We ate breakfast and an evening meal here. Service is excellent and the fruit at breakfast great but that is all I can rave about as I feel this is completely overpriced as they have a captive audience staying at the hotel.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I'll keep this review brief. If you have the time and the money, this is a must. It's located at the absolutely stunning Tenaya Lodge, the service is great, and the food was absolutely incredible.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We had a good breakfast by the outside patio overlooking the pool. My husband had the vegetarian omelet and I had two eggs, over hard & bacon. For lunch we shared the vegetable pot sticker & oriental salad. Delicious! The waiters were very attentive. The Tenaya Lodge is a nice place to visit for this remote area. If we visit this area again, we would definitely consider dining here.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Great service. Enjoyed the hot wings here after going through an ATV adventure. The servers were friendly. Plenty of options on the menu.

Been to Sierra Restaurant? Share your experiences!