All reviews corn dogs packaged danish magic mountain ventura county room was clean central coast yogurt santa barbara comfortable stay next morning hot tub beautiful hotel would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 5 August 2018

We’ve never been to Fillmore before. I was looking for a place to stay on the central coast that wasn’t a cheap motel and that wasn’t going to break the bank. This place was perfect. We went to Magic Mountain one day and drove to Santa Barbara the next. It was very clean. The staff was very friendly. It was conveniently located to lots of food, gas and grocery. Breakfast was a huge bonus. Perfect for myself and my three kids. The double beds were a little small for two of us but I think they have a two Queen option.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past year - about once a month. This visit was worse than usual as the room was over charged, the wake-up call didn't come and the breakfast offerings were picked over by 7AM. I have stayed here before and there were no problems. I will probably stay here again and use my phone as an alarm clock, pack food I can eat, and double check the room charge.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Fillmore is a small farming town with not many options for hotels. We were pleasantly surprised upon check in, the rooms were clean, smelled fresh, nice lobby. We were there for a dog show April 7/8/9, many dogs were there. We quickly realized no potty areas, no poop bags, no provisions for pets at all.
Then on Saturday night after the show, I found a crack pipe stuffed in the toilet paper roll in the bathroom. I was going to add the new roll to the holder and it fell out on the floor, breaking. I carefully cleaned it off the floor, picking up all the glass with wet toilet paper. I called the front desk, they were no help, I went down to the lobby the next morning, the receptionist took pictures of the pipe in the trash can as did I. I told her I expected the Manager to call me, she made sure they had my info. She also told me they would mark the last guest in that room DO NOT RENT.
It’s been two weeks, never received a call, a letter, an email....NOTHING.
I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN...IF this is how this is handled by Best Western.

Completely disappointed in thier customer service.

Room tip: Bottom floor if you have pets....no elevator just stairs
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank gracie952000
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Decided to stay in Fillmore as my daughter had event at Rancho Camulos. Was unsure what to expect. Yes hotel is a bit older and parts of room were dated. But overall room was clean, staff was friendly, and breakfast offered was sufficient. Would definitely stay here again if in area.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ksjr2007
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Beautiful hotel older but carefully maintained and updated by The Kims who have owned La Posada for 40 years. The Kims and their very friendly helpful staff go out of their way to make sure we have everything we need to enjoy our stay. We can bring our 2 kitties with us so it's really perfect. Don't miss this little gem❣

Date of stay: December 2017