“Nothing Fancy, But Really Good Food, Great Service, Fun Atmosphere”
Review of Oink and Moo

Oink and Moo
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Good food, helpful staff, friendly owners, fun atmosphere. We've been to Oink and Moo twice now with friends, and have been very pleased with our experience on nearly all fronts. The only downside that I can see is that as it's popularity rises, so does the possibility of having to wait for a table. Sure worth a try if you enjoy good smoked barbecue, or burgers, and local brews. My wife really enjoyed the house-made veggie burger - great choice for the non-meat eaters in your group. And if it's possible, leave room for dessert, or share if must - several delicious options to finish your meal.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We were staying in Fallbrook at a Airbnb while attending the Temecula Hot Air Balloon and Wine Festival. We had read great reviews about Oink and Moo and decided it was a must for our first night. Our host at the airbnb also recommended it saying it was the best place in town. We made reservations and were pleasantly surprised when we arrived and were seated immediately since we expected a crowd for such a popular place on a Friday night. We met and visited with the wife of the husband/wife owners of the restaurant. She was so delightful and friendly and spend a nice time visiting with us. We started with the pull pork lettuce wraps, OMG, delish! Then we split a meat sampler plate with baby back ribs, Pork ribs and the brisket, so tasty and good. The meat just fell off the bone & was very flavorful. The sampler also came with a large biscuit, slaw and one other side, we got the waffle fries & Onion rings. We were unable to finish and took a doggy bag home that we really enjoyed later in the weekend. One of my comments was how surprised I was that this Barbecue place didn't overwhelm you with the smell of barbecue. I'm from Texas and usually after having a meal at a Barbecue place you or at least your clothes smell like Barbecue but not here. We were glad we shared since it portions were big and very good. We both had the special strawberry lemonade which my honey really enjoyed but it was a bit too sweet for me. Since it was our first visit we were treated to a free dessert which we also split, a brownie with a generous portion of whip cream and sprinkles. It was very tasty. We really enjoyed ourselves and highly recommend Oink and Moo for a yummy meal & great service.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

This place is consistently great! I've yet to try something that we didn't like. You do need to make a reservation if you want to eat here on the weekends. My favorite is the ribeye burger! It is just phenomenal! My husband and I order it every time. You won't by disappointed! Call ahead, make a reservation and come hungry!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Every item on the menu is excellent! The food is plentiful and delicious! The service is outstanding and the atmosphere is homey!

Thank Kenneth C. B
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Good BBQ and other dishes in a neat little location in Fallbrook. Ribs are to die for so stop in and enjoy. Nice atmosphere and wait staff.

Been to Oink and Moo? Share your experiences!