“This BBQ is real.”

Firehouse Que and Brew
Ranked #22 of 71 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

My first ever review of any kind. I want people to know that this BBQ is some of the best I've had in San Diego County. From Texas, I consider myself an expert. My wife and I have tried every BBQ place we can find. This place has very good brisket, pulled pork, and ribs. Sides are high quality and, oh yes, great Fried Okra and Mac-n-cheese! We are now regulars and get it "to-go" once a week.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

We eat here almost weekly. This is a fun place for all ages and the pork ribs are to die for. If they have beef ribs, don't miss those as they are cakes in a delicious black pepper rub. The garlic fries are out of this world. Beans are delish.

Also the Fallbrook Brewing Company has a beer bar in the restaurant. You can try local and brews and other private labels.

Sometimes they have live music!