“Fantastic Beds”

Comfort Inn Cordelia
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This hotel is a little seasoned. However, beds are fantastic!! If you really want a good night sleep. This is the place to go. The hallways were quiet and the place is clean. I go to Fairfield at least 6 times a year. I've always went to the Hilton. Not anymore! The Comfort inn is a much better place and it's alot cheaper.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We checked into this establishment for a 4 days wine excursion. Check in was quick and simple. Our rooms were ready so we went to them and unpacked. The next morning we wernt down to partake of the complimentary breakfast. I thought it was greatly lacking in they offered thin egg saucers along with sausage. Not vegtables of any kind. We made it work ok. I noticed the 2nd day that the coffee pot in the room had not been emptied nor the grounds thrown out, no big eal, that was easy to handle. Howerver on the 3rd morning there were no coffee bags left. Glad that night I stopped to get some just in case there hadn’t been any left. Guess what there were not any left so I am fixed for the last morning. A couple of other things I noticed, there was a stain in the carpet and the shower drain filter would not stay in the drain hole. My housekeeper was very friendly but I think her training might be lacking. The other thing I found interesting about this property is every night they charged your credit card rather than waiting until the end of the stay, Not sure if they had guests skipping out or what but that is the first time I have had that happen.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2017

By looking online I thought this was a fairly new hotel especially since it is near the Napa are, but not. Had to go out to the pool for ice. The a/c made so much noise you could not sleep. And we could hear the a/c in the room next to us thru the walls. Really feel bad for those people with that a/c SO loud. The breakfast room was locked and if you went in, it required a key. When someone asked about that, they lady said they had unauthorized people who would come in and eat so they kept it locked. Kind of made you feel a little unsafe. The front desk staff was ok, not overly friendly or helpful, just ok. Was glad to move onto a better hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Spent a night here on the way to wine country. Really nice place and very clean. Beds were comfy but a little soft. Slept great. Our room was quiet. We didn't try the breakfast. Very INEXPENSIVE alternative to lodging nearby Napa. Great value!
Only bad part - Tricky to get in and out from highway (but actually close). Very difficult to "spaghetti" your way on the off-ramp to the hotel, and tricky to get back out to the highway. Make sure to have your map app on!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I arrived with my wife and daughter at 3PM and was told that check in is at 4 and they didn't have our room ready yet (first time EVER)
we came back at 4:30 checked in and decided on having some hot tea, unfortunately the hot water was ice cold. after touring on monday upon returning to the comfort inn we discovered our room wasn't cleaned or even touched. we went down to the desk and asked for towels that we needed. The person at the front desk blamed the front desk person in the morning explaining the new part time person didn't show up.. We once again tried for some hot tea and once again discovered cold water, When we mentioned this to the front desk her reply was "I'll get someone" 20 minutes later we gave up. After complaining about out room not being cleaned or linens and towels replaced the next day it was cleaned and towels replace. But the day after.. once again no cleaning or towel replacement.
I would NOT recommend this hotel anymore.
See the next review on the comfort inn at Cocoa beach

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family