My husband and I as well as most of the rest of my family and several others we knew stayed here b/c we were coming from out of town for a wedding, and everything was terrible from the beginning. My sister's room smelled like smoke despite being a non-smoking room, and the cleaning person unplugged their fridge every day so they ended up throwing out food when they hadn't caught it the first day. They lost all of the reservations that had been made online, and when my husband and I went to check in, the woman said that there was no reservation, gave me attitude about it, said there was only one room left and it was a smoking room, and then tried to charge us a higher price (60 per night plus tax instead of the 50 plus tax price we had the reservation for) until I showed her the confirmation e-mail that had the price listed on it (which she decided to round to the next dollar). If it hadn't been so late at night, we would have gone somewhere else. The rooms were okay, but the blankets had cigarette burns and there were a bunch of small ants (some dead, some alive) in the bathroom.