All reviewsyogurtdog shownapa valleyperfect hotelhard boiled eggsthe breakfast arearoom was largeup to datefront desk staffthird floorwaffle makercomplimentary breakfastthe jelly belly factorybed was comfortableeasy accessshort drivestaff was friendly
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Great value and conveniently located for the customer group that I was visiting. Nice grouping of stores directly across the street with some nice restaurants and one microbrewery all within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Sam A, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield - Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We arrived at this fairly new location on Wednesday evening. We were very excited there was a LaQuinta located in Fairfield. We were only staying one night and had an early morning to get back on the road. We were placed in a room on the first floor near an exit door. Never in a million years did I think this exit door would be used 24 hours. I thought around 10 p.m. or so the door would be locked, but that was not the case. All throughout the night we heard the door slamming from other guests going in and out. The morning of checkout, I brought it to the young man's attention at the front desk how annoying the slamming of the door was all throughout the night. Every time I would fall asleep I would be awakened by the noise. The front desk clerk really could have cared less. He informed me that the next time I stayed at the property, I should not accept a room near the exit door. I held my tongue, but I truly wanted to tell him, "I will never stay at this location again for the simple fact that you have zero customer service or care!" There was a lady who walked up to the counter to give him her room key. It was 12:02 p.m. and check out is at 12 p.m. He asked her, did you have late check-out? She replied, yes I did. I asked for 12:30, but I was done beforehand. He asked her the question as if she was trying to get away with something. I found that very odd and I didn't like that. It was 12:02 p.m. not 1:02 p.m. I also let the front desk clerk know about the faucet leaking in the bathroom. It's actually the part around the faucet that was leaking so we have to keep a hand towel on the counter so our items would not get wet. He said he would let maintenance know, but I'm sorry... I don't believe him.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IN2RLIFE
Sam A, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield - Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had a wonderful trip an stay at hotel. Visited family in American Canyon. Great team of people thetecto take care of you. Very quiet hotel an in good area to get on an off freeway.
Will stay there again when we are in area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The only evidence that this is a pet-friendly hotel is the very hair-covered staircase at the end of the hall and the number of people walking around with pets. Otherwise, the lobby, rooms, etc. were immaculately clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Sam A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield - Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The room was nice and roomy and clean, although I almost didn't get there. At check in at the lobby I noticed that the floors and walls were grimy. The elevator and hallways were filthy and looked like they had never been clean. So I as very relieved that the room was clean. Maybe they have redone the rooms and not the rest? The next morning I went down for breakfast around 6:45 am. The guy in front of me got the last of the waffle mix so I asked at the front desk if they had more. He eventually got over to grab the mix and container to make more. That's when it dawned on me that the old mix was from the day before! Then he didn't even rince the container out before Adding the new mix in. Needless to say I didn't end up eating a waffle! The rest of the breakfast choices were limited, seemed stale, and the whole area was messy. I usually choose a La Quinta for the value for the money, but I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Sam A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield - Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

SAM . A