“I love this place!”

Subway
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Fair Oaks
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We go to Subway all the time, in every place. It's nice to be able to get the food you like consistently all the time. This place happens to be close to our office so we come here more than any other location. They are friendly and efficient and good at what they do. You never get the feeling that they are frustrated with our many varied requests. Do you know you can get any sandwich as a salad?! Always a smile, always a nice word, always fresh food. I'd eat here every day if I could. :)

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The good part about this outlet is that the staff here is very nice and courteous. The subs offered are in large variety and are quite delicious.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

It's my neighborhood Subway! The sandwiches are made with care and the owners are top notch. They greet you with a smile and a genuine desire to give you exactly what you desire. They are exactly what a franchise should be -- solid, clean, delicious!

Reviewed 30 August 2015

I will go out of my way to go to THIS Subway! Owned and operated by the nicest, most friendly couple! They keep the place super clean and do a fantastic job on the sandwiches. Lots of room to sit eat. Best Subway I have been to!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

This Subway is located very close to my house. Their subs are tasty and very nutritious. I like the fact that there is a wide selection of breads and ingredients. Every sandwich can be custom made with just the right ingredients. I know that this corporation was started by a group of doctors so I can see that there is a large selection of healthy choices. I have gone there many times and have never felt bad about my selections.