“A nice new find.”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Fair Oaks
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Lunch with a friend. He had the turkey sandwich which he said was very good. I had a blt with salad. The sandwich was good, but the bacon so crumbly it spilled out over the plate with each bite. Suggestion is to not over cook the bacon or use thicker slices.
Their bakery is sublime. A lemon tart please.
Service great.
A sign said music Friday and saturdays. Good for me.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I recently met a friend for breakfast who recommended Mirabelle. I'd never been, and was looking forward to trying a new place. I ordered the Florentine Benedict, which came with spinach and tomatoes instead of the usual Canadian Bacon. The hollandaise was light and creamy, and not too lemony, and I was especially impressed with the fact that both eggs were perfectly poached. The potatoes were crispy on the outside and tender inside. The portion was just right for a light breakfast. We sat right next to the pastry case, and though highly tempted to try something sweet, my friend and I managed to refrain. However, I look forward to going back sometime specifically to try some of their baked goods.

1  Thank gek4god
Reviewed 24 November 2017

delicious foods, beyond pastries. crowded, limited parking, noisy but with cheerful noise from happy customers

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We had driven by Mirabelle forever but had never tried it. Since our regular weekend lunch place in Fair Oaks closed, we finally decided to give Mirabelle a go. We were very pleasantly surprised: a nice clean place, friendly staff and owner, a good lunch/brunch menu, killer pastries. I always default to omelets if they're on the menu and Mirabelle's was excellent. My wife had a salad that she really enjoyed. Our conclusion: we have found our new regular weekend lunch place! If you live in Fair Oaks / Carmichael, don't wait as long as we did to check Mirabelle out.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

To celebrate our son-in-law's birthday, we took our daughter and SIL out for a nice lunch. After, we stopped at Mirabelle and picked up great desserts to go to complete the celebration in style. Great selection and wonderfully presented and the taste as good as the look. Highly recommend.