“Company lunch - awesome service”

Mikuni Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Fair Oaks
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We brought in 12 people for a going away lunch and everything was perfect. We had a nice private area and I ordered a couple of platters ahead of time. We walked in and the food started rolling out. We added additional items which came out very quickly. I'll definitely do this again!! Great job!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Had to wait 30 minutes for a table but after we got seated the service was fast and the sushi was some of the best I have ever eaten. I also enjoyed the seaweed salad and my husband had the beet salad which was also excellent. I ordered the Spicy Jonny roll and loved it!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Mikuni is my favorite place to eat sushi in Sacramento by far and has many diferent locations to serve you. They are very consistent each and every time

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Consistently good food - minimalist interior design works well. A bit pricey but again - food is excellent.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Very extension menu with a lot of sushi choices and also food for non-sushi eaters. Love the free edamame at the sushi bar.